Lagos Business School Recruitment is out for the year 2021, Therefore, the need to guide candidates on how to apply rightly and get the job.
Are you looking for a job (s) in Lagos Business School, Lagos, Then this guide will be helpful for you. In this guide, we will be disclosing some top tips on how to get a job with LBS.
You will know how to apply for the recent jobs, the requirement for this recruitment as well as things you should do to get the job.
But before we dig down, lets carefully observe some frequently asked questions about this recruitment
- How much does Lagos Business School cost?
- How much does MBA cost in Nigeria?
- Who is the owner of Lagos Business School?
- How Do I apply for LBS Job Vacancies?
- What is the Requirement for LBS Recruitment?
Here are the frequently asked questions lets answer them one after the other.
How much does Lagos Business School cost?
The tuition fee is N3,481,119 per session and there are two sessions for the programme. This fee can be paid instrumentally for three times at maximum. it covers course materials as well as tuition.
How much does MBA cost in Nigeria?
The cost for MBA in Nigeria is dependent on the Business School, For LBS the cost is there above.
Who is the owner of Lagos Business School?
This is most frequently asked question as people are confuse if it is owned by Pat Utomi or Lagos State Government.
However, Lagos Business School (LBS) is the graduate business school of Pan-Atlantic University, owned by the Pan-Atlantic University Foundation (PAUF), a non-profit foundation registered in Nigeria. LBS was founded on inspirations from the teachings of St Josemaria Escrivá, the founder of Opus Dei.
Job Vacancies in Lagos Business School
|JOB VACANCIES||VIEW DETAIL AND APPLY|
|Job Opportunities at Lagos Business School||APPLY HERE|
|Corporate Communication Officer||APPLY HERE|
|Product Manager||APPLY HERE|
All the Jobs on the table are open for application, Kindly use the Apply Here link for application.
How to Apply For LBS Recruitment
To apply for the jobs on the table above follow the steps below;
- Click on the Job Position you want to apply for using the Apply Here link
- Carefully read the job description to be sure you are suitable for the role
- Tailor your CV and Cover Letter to meet the with the job description
- Use the Method of Application on the job post to apply for the Job
- Also, You Can apply using the Lagos Business School Portal
- Follow Us on Twitter for more updates on the job
Requirement and Qualification for LBS Recruitment.
- A Bachelor Degree
- Professional Qualification
- Working Experiences
Things you should do to apply rightly
- Ensure you apply ones for the job, as multiple application might lead to disqualification
- Key in the right details as they appear on your documents
- Submit the right documents as requested
- Ensure your resume and also cover letter are tailored rightly and can sell your qualifications to the recruiters
- Never pay anyone for this recruitment: APPLICATION IS FREE
- Follow up on Your Application until it is successful, therefore join us on twitter for more update on this recruitment.