Latest Jobs at Bethsaida Group of Companies, all candidates aspiring to work with Bethsaida Group of Companies should see the latest jobs to apply. Also, we will be assisting you with helpful information that will enable you to apply successfully. This guide will also help you learn and understand the job descriptions, skills as well as the qualifications required to land these jobs.
About Bethsaida Group of Companies
Bethsaida Group of Companies is devoted to lasting success in Financial Services, Engineering, Construction and Real Estate. As well as being one of Africa’s best in the provision of the services aforementioned, the group provides financial services to individuals as well as groups.
No 5, Idowu Taylor Street, 3rd Floor, Okoi Arikpo House, (NUC BUILDING) Victoria Island, Lagos
Latest Jobs at Bethsaida Group of Companies
|Latest Jobs||View Details and Apply|
|Job Opportunities at Bethsaida Group of Companies||APPLY HERE|
|Relationship Manager||APPLY HERE|
|Assistant Branch Manager – Insurance||APPLY HERE|
|Assistant Branch Manager – Investment||APPLY HERE|
|Branch Manager||APPLY HERE|
|Relationship Managers (Investment Bankers)||APPLY HERE|
|HMO Business Development Officer||APPLY HERE|
Please note that all jobs on the table are actively open for application. Also, Applicants should read the job description and apply. Only fresh job open for application is published on the table.
How to Apply
To apply for Bethsaida Group of Companies Recruitment kindly follow the steps below.
- Select the job you qualify for on the table
- Click on the “Apply Here” link, this will direct you to the job post where you can properly apply for the job.
- Use the ” Method of Application” on the job description to apply for the job.
- Follow us on Tweeter to get the latest news about the recruitment
- Subscribe to our newsletter for job updates
General Requirements for Bethsaida Group of Companies Recruitment
All applicants should note that the requirement for Bethsaida Group of Companies recruitment is strictly dependent on the job role they are hiring for. Here are some of the general requirements;
- A degree from a Recognized Institution from any discipline.
- A Minimum of Second Class Lower Division
- Applicants Must not exceed 35 years old at the time of application. (Age Limit varies).
- Applicants must only apply ones, as multiple applications may result in disqualification.
- Soft skills such as communication skills, Teamwork, Leadership, sales, analytic are of great importance.
- Relevant Hard skills will give applicants an edge
For more details about this recruitment, kindly use the comment box. You can also join our Tweeter community where we share updated information on this recruitment as well as other jobs.
- SPIE Oil & Gas Services Recruitment 2020 UPDATED!
- Mikado Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2021
- Google Nigeria Recruitment 2020/2021
- Nestle Nigeria Recruitment 2020/2021 UPDATED