MainOne Cable Nigeria Recruitment is ongoing, All interested and qualified candidates should see this guide before applying.
For your application to be successful, you need to ensure that some things are put in the proper place. This guide is to enable you to apply for MainOne Cable Recruitment properly.
In this guide, you will know the current positions in MainOne that are open for recruitment. You will also learn how to apply for these positions successfully. Then, you will as well get some helpful tips on how to go about the application.
Latest Jobs at MainOne Cable Nigeria
|VACANT POSITIONS||VIEW DETAILS AND APPLY|
|Customer Experience Data Analyst||APPLY HERE|
|NOC Support Engineer (French Speaking)||APPLY HERE|
|Credit Control Supervisor||APPLY HERE|
|Procurement and Inventory Analyst||APPLY HERE|
|Latest Job Vacancies at MainOne Cable Nigeria||APPLY HERE|
Applicants should note that all jobs on the table are open for applications. Use the Apply Here link start applying for these positions.
How to Apply for MainOne Cable Nigeria Recruitment
Aspiring candidates should carefully follow the steps below for a successful job application at MainOne Cable.
- Select the Job vacant position you wish to apply for and click on the “Apply Here” Link
- Read the job description carefully to determine your qualification for the job.
- Using the description, tailor your CV/resume to fit the job description
- Then, apply for the Job using the “Method of Application” on the post. This could be through email or filling online forms
- Follow our Twitter Page for daily job updates as well as the latest information on Maersk Line Recruitment
APPLY NOW >>> Latest Customer Service Jobs in Nigeria
General Qualifications and Requirements for the Jobs
To apply for the jobs above, you should possess the following qualifications.
- A degree ( M.Sc, B.Sc, HND, OND or NCE ) in any discipline from a reputable institution.
- Candidates should not exceed the age limit for the job
- Applicant should possess at least 5 credits including Mathematics and English in O’Level Certificate
- Soft Skills such as Communication skills, Sales, people management, Teamwork, and analytics are necessary
- Relevant Hard Skills, especially in Logistics and Transportation is an advantage
- Experience in the related field is also an advantage
For more details about this recruitment, kindly use the comment box. You can also join our Tweeter community where we share updated information on jobs.
- Winco Foam Industries Limited Recruitment
- Interswitch Group Graduate Recruitment
- Mikado Nigeria Limited Recruitment
- Google Nigeria Recruitment