Malaria Consortium Nigeria Recruitment is one of the hottest NGO recruitment in 2020. A job with Malaria Consortium Nigeria is a good one as the benefits are great. Good salary, and other benefits such as traveling, a great working environment, challenging tasks, and more.
However, to enjoy the above one must first apply and get the job. Many first it difficult to apply for NGO Jobs including Malaria Consortium Nigeria. Therefore we decide as a team to put up information that will enable you to apply for this recruitment easily.
It is essential you go through this post, understand easy steps as well as apply every tactic discussed here. This will help you apply for Malaria Consortium Nigeria Recruitment easily as well as other NGO Jobs.
About Malaria Consortium Nigeria
Malaria Consortium Nigeria is committed to tackling a large number of malaria cases and deaths in the country, working in partnership with the Ministry of Health and other partners. Our areas of focus include:
- Technical support for malaria control
- Capacity building, harmonization, and training of health workers
- Health systems strengthening
- Behavior Change Communications and community outreach activities
- Operational research, policy, and advocacy
Malaria Consortium Nigeria
2 Buchanan Close, off Buchanan Crescent, off Aminu Kano Crescent, Wuse II, Abuja-FCT, Nigeria
Tel: +234 8037031690
Latest Job Openings in Malaria Consortium Nigeria
|Latest Openings in Malaria Consortium Nigeria||APPLY HERE|
|Supply Chain Officer||APPLY HERE|
|Field Administration Officer||APPLY HERE|
|Procurement and Admin Officer||APPLY HERE|
|Senior Technical Specialist||APPLY HERE|
How to Apply for Malaria Consortium Nigeria Jobs
This is simple, yet complex for some people. here at graduatejob.com.ng, we make it very easy for an applicant to apply for their favorite jobs.
To apply for any Malaria Consortium Nigeria jobs on graduatejob.com.ng,
- Go to the table above,
- Select your prefer job position and click “APPLY HERE”
- Read the job post carefully and see if you are qualified
- Then apply under the “Method of Application” this can either be through email or the job portal.
- Also, order for your pass questions and Interview Tips.
General Malaria Consortium Nigeria Job Requirement
It is important to know that each job opening comes with its requirement which much is met to be able to get through. However, there is the general requirement for mostly all jobs which includes;
- Applicants must be a Graduate.
- Working experience in a related job role
- Applicant must be medically fit
- Good interpersonal, communication and planning skills
- Must be 18 years and above
Malaria Consortium Nigeria Recruitment Application Deadline
Every Job has got a deadline. Carefully read through the job post to see when the application will be closing.
Malaria Consortium Nigeria Job Salary
Malaria Consortium Nigeria pays well. However, salary is based on the Job position. Read through the job post to see the salary for each.
You May Also Want to Apply For;
- N-Power Recruitment; FG to Begin Enrollment of the third batch of N-Power
- MTN Foundation Scholarship 2020
- ECOWAS Recruitment 2020 | How to Apply
- Airtel Nigeria Recruitment 2020/2021 | Latest Jobs
- Society for Family Health (SFH) Recruitment 2020
- Technical Skills Training Programme Anambra _Industrial Training Fund (ITF) – NECA / Innoson Kiara Academy Technical Skills Development Project (TSDP)
- 2020 Technical Skills Training Programme _Industrial Training Fund (ITF) / NECA Technical Skills Development Project (TSDP)
- 2020 KPMG Nigeria Graduate Trainee Programme
- The International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) Recruitment
I hope this was helpful. As stated earlier all you need to do is click on the “APPLY HERE” to start applying for Malaria Consortium Nigeria jobs. All the best in your job search