May & Baker Nigeria plc recruitment for graduates is currently ongoing; interested candidates should see this guide to help them apply correctly.
This guide is to help you understand how to apply for the latest recruitment at May & Baker Nigeria. it will help you stand out among the other numerous applicants. In this guide, you will learn the basic principles that will help any applicant become successful in the current recruitment process. Also, it will help understand the recruitment process and know what to expect at the next stage.
Here you do get to know the latest job openings at May & Baker you can apply for as well as how to apply for them. You will also get to know the requirements and qualifications you need for the application for this recruitment.
Finally, we do share great things on what to do to move from the application stage to the interview stage.
About May & Baker Nigeria Plc
May & Baker Nigeria plc was founded on September 4, 1944, as Nigeria’s first pharmaceutical company. It has its origins in England, the United Kingdom, in 1834, when three chemists founded Grimwade, May & Pickett, a firm for manufacturing chemicals for pharmaceutical products.
Latest Job Vacancies at May & Baker Nigeria Plc
|View Detail and Apply
|May & Baker Nigeria Plc Latest Job openings
All jobs on the table above are open for application. Candidates should ensure to use the Apply Here link to start applying for jobs.
How to Apply for May & Baker Nigeria plc Recruitment
Table of Contents
To apply for jobs at May & Baker Nigeria plc Recruitment, kindly follow the following steps:
- Select the job you wish to apply for on the table
- Click on the “Apply Here” link to view the job description. Read the description carefully to ensure you are qualified.
- Tailor your resume to the job description and clearly state your qualifications
- Apply for the job using the “Method of Application” provided. This could be an application link, a Google Form, or an email.
- Follow our Twitter handle to get the latest updates on the job and know what to expect from the recruitment.
- Subscribe to our newsletter for job updates
General Qualifications and Requirements
Candidates applying for the May & Baker Nigeria plc recruitment must have the following:.
- A degree (B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND) in any discipline from a reputable institution
- Candidates must not exceed 35 years old at the time of application.
- O’level Certificate with a minimum of 5 credits, including English and Math
- Applicants must be computer literate.
- Must possess soft skills
- Relevant Hard skills
Staffs Salaries at May & Baker Nigeria plc
The salary for May & Baker Nigeria workers varies from each job role, experience and levels. Figures will be added later, as we are still carrying out our research. However, here are a few we gathered from our research.
Food Safety Specialist salaries: N15,000 monthly
Executive Assistant earn N100,000 monthly
Sales Representative salaries: N1,850,000 annually
Tips on Applying Successfully
- Ensure you use the right documents
- Ensure you key the right details about your qualifications
- Apply before the application deadline
- Don’t use a generic resume as well as cover letter; ensure they are specific and tailored
- Ensure your resume and cover letter sell your qualifications as well as your skills.
For more details about this recruitment, kindly use the comment box. You can also join our Facebook community where we share updated information on jobs.
You can also Apply for:
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment
- Workforce Group Job Vacancies
- Carlcare Development of Nigeria Recruitment
- Guaranty Trust Bank Recruitment
- Schneider Electric Recruitment
- Nestle Nigeria Recruitment
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Recruitment
- World Health Organization Recruitment
- Airtel Nigeria Recruitment
- PricewaterhouseCooper Job Recruitment
- Access Bank Career Portal | Latest Recruitment