Applying for Mercy Corps Job Vacancies can be a little bit stressful if you don’t know how to go about it. Mercy Corps jobs are one of the lucrative and competitive International/ NGO jobs in Nigeria. A job with Mercy Corps Nigeria is a good one as the benefits are great. Good salary, and other benefits such as travelling, a great working environment, challenging tasks, and more.
However, to enjoy the above one must first apply and get the job. Many find it difficult to apply for NGO Jobs including Mercy Corps. Therefore we decide as a team to put up information that will enable you to apply for this recruitment easily.
It is essential you go through this post, understand easy steps as well as apply every tactic discussed here. This will help you apply for Mercy Corps easily as well as other NGO Jobs.
About Mercy Corps
Mercy Corps is a leading global organization powered by the belief that a better world is possible. In a disaster, in hardship, in more than 40 countries around the world, we partner to put bold solutions into action – helping people triumph over adversity and build stronger communities from within. Now, and for the future.
Mercy Corps has been working in Nigeria since 2012 in the most marginalized regions of the country to deliver urgent, life-saving assistance and promote development. We partner with communities to help them recover and rebuild while addressing the root causes of conflict, insecurity, and inequality. Every month we help ensure that more than 100,000 people have enough food to eat, and our work impacts the lives of over 600,000 people across the country.
Latest Job Openings at Mercy Corps
|Job Vacancies||View Detail and Apply|
Conflict & Governance Specialist
|ICT Assistant||APPLY HERE|
|Consultant – Development of Government Capacity||APPLY HERE|
|Conflict Technical Advisor||APPLY HERE|
How To Apply For Mercy Corps Job Vacancies
This is simple, yet complex for some people. Here at graduatejob.com.ng, we make it very easy for an applicant to apply for their favourite jobs.
To apply for any Mercy Corps Job Vacancies on graduatejob.com.ng, follow the steps below
- On the table above
- Select your preferred job position and click “APPLY HERE”
- Read the job post carefully and see if you are qualified
- Then apply under the “Method of Application” this can either be through email or the job portal.
- Also, order for your pass questions and Interview Tips.
- Follow Us on Twitter for recent updates on the job
General Requirement and Qualification
It is important to know that each job opening comes with its requirement which much is met to be able to get through. However, there is the general requirement for mostly all jobs which includes;
- Applicants must be a Graduate.
- Working experience in a related job role
- Applicant must be medically fit
- Good interpersonal, communication and planning skills
- Must be 18 years and above
Mercy Corps Job Vacancies Application Deadline
Every Job has got a deadline. Carefully read through the job post to see when the application will be closing.
Mercy Corps Job Salary
Mercy Corps pays well. However, salary is based on the Job position. Read through the job post to see the salary for each.
- N-Power Recruitment; FG to Begin Enrollment of the third batch of N-Power
- MTN Foundation Scholarship 2020
- ECOWAS Recruitment 2020 | How to Apply
- Airtel Nigeria Recruitment 2020/2021 | Latest Jobs
- Society for Family Health (SFH) Recruitment 2020
- Technical Skills Training Programme Anambra _Industrial Training Fund (ITF) – NECA / Innoson Kiara Academy Technical Skills Development Project (TSDP)