Michael Stevens Consulting Job Recruitment is currently ongoing. Interested candidates should endeavour to apply for jobs under this recruitment.
Michael Stevens Consulting is recruiting massively this year, and for candidates hoping to get it. This guideline is solely for you. Carefully go through this and ensure to apply the tips you will learn here.
In this guide, you will be introduced to the latest jobs in Michael Stevens Consulting. Then you will also learn how to apply for these latest job vacancies. We will also be letting you know about the necessary job qualifications you need for this recruitment.
And finally, We do be looking at the skills necessary to include in your resume as well as the salary for Michael Stevens Consulting employees.
Latest Michael Stevens Consulting Job Recruitment
|JOB VACANCIES||VIEW DETAILS AND APPLY|
Entry Level Financial Sales Executive
Technical Sales Engineer
|Marketing Manager||APPLY HERE|
|Corporate Driver||APPLY HERE|
|Service Station Attendant||APPLY HERE|
|Retail Supervisor||APPLY HERE|
Applicants should note that all jobs on the table are currently open for Application. The table will be updated for new job opportunities.
How to Apply for Michael Stevens Consulting Job Recruitment
To apply for any job openings in Michael Stevens Consulting Job Recruitment, kindly follow the steps below
- From the table, select the job you wish to apply for
- Click on the “APPLY HERE” link to open up the job on the portal
- Read carefully the job description to determine if you are eligible for the job
- Use the “Method of Application” Which could be email address, website application portal or physical company address to apply.
- Join our Tweeter Community for recent updates about the job.
- Also, Subscribe to our mail newsletter for updates on this recruitment and other Jobs
General Qualifications and Requirements
Applicants applying for this recruitment must possess any of the following.
- A degree (B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND) in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Candidates must not be above 30 years at the time of application
- Soft Skills such as Teamwork, Communication skills, sales, analytical skill, critical thinker and more.
- Relevant Hard skills on the job you are applying for.
- Must be computer literate.
Important Skills to Include in your Application
Sales and Marketing: This is not just for a sales and marketing position, it’s a skill you should possess irrespective of the position you are applying for.
People’s Management: As an organisation that constantly deals with the client on the face to face bases. people management skills are important if you are aspiring to work for this company.
Teamwork: Working independently is awesome but to it you should also learn how to work as a team.
Organisational & Management Skills: You should be coordinated at every point. you leadership skill should also be intact
Relationship and Interactive Skills. This firm will find you valuable when you are able to interact and relate very well with clients as well as team members and other members of the organisation.
Salary Structure of Michael Stevens Consulting Job Recruitment
Michael Stevens Consulting Job Salary varies and for now, we are still carrying out research to get the amount paid to employees. However, we have that for a Front Desk officer
On Average, This organisation pays N53,000 per month for the position of a Front Desk Officer.
However, It is important to note that the salary differs for different job positions and level.
For more details about this recruitment, kindly use the comment box. You can also join our Tweeter community where we share updated information on jobs.
- SPIE Oil & Gas Services Recruitment 2020 UPDATED!
- Mikado Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2021
- Google Nigeria Recruitment 2020/2021
- Nestle Nigeria Recruitment 2020/2021 UPDATED