Microsoft Nigeria Careers / Recruitment is ongoing, Here is some essential information you should acquaint yourself with. Microsoft Nigeria Recruitment is a very competitive one and this is because it is a multinational company. Everyone will love to get a job at Microsoft. Therefore, you have to be tactical and clinical in your approach to applying for any job in Microsoft Inc.
In this guide, We will cover some helpful tips that will make your application stand out and get to the selection stage. Also, we will give you some helpful interview tips for Microsoft Jobs. Carefully read this guide and apply these steps for a successful Job application at Microsoft.
Latest Job Openings at Microsoft Nigeria Careers
|Job Vacancies||View Details and Apply|
|Technical Designer||APPLY HERE|
|Technical Designer – Web Frameworks||APPLY HERE|
|Support Engineer (Intern) – Customer-Facing||APPLY HERE|
|Consultant (Intern) – Customer-Facing||APPLY HERE|
Things You Should Know About Microsoft Nigeria Careers
- Microsoft Nigeria offers jobs to both Graduates and Undergraduates.
- Irregular working Schedule
- The work location might change also
- Great working environment and friendly coworkers
- Opportunity to work on implementable projects with great social impact
- Amazing work culture as well as a Supportive system
- Salary Compensation is awesome
Things Microsoft Nigeria Look at for in an Employee
- Divergent thinking
- Intense curiosity
- Analytical Skills to solve problems
- Collaborative teamwork
- Action-Oriented personality
- Management and organisation skills
About Microsoft Corporation
Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company with headquarters in Redmond, Washington. It develops, manufactures, licenses supports, and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. Its best-known software products are the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems, the Microsoft Office suite, and the Internet Explorer and Edge web browsers.
At Microsoft, our mission and values are to help people and businesses throughout the world realize their full potential.
6th Floor, Civic Towers
Ozumba Mbadiwe Road, beside Caverton Helicopters
Victoria Island, Lagos.
Phone : +234 (1) 4621100
How To Apply For Microsoft Nigeria Recruitment
To apply for the latest job openings above. Click on the Application link “APPLY HERE” Then read the job description carefully to know if you are qualified.
Use the available “Method of Application” to apply for the job. You can also visit our Microsoft Application Portal and use this same process for applying.
General Qualifications and Requirements
Candidates applying for Microsoft Nigeria recruitment should possess any of the following.
- B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution.
- Candidates must not be above 35 years old
- At least 5 Credit pass in O’level certificate including English and Mathematics
- Applicants must have computer skills.
- Professional certificates will be an advantage
- Soft Skills and also Relevant Hard skills
Salary Structure of Microsoft Nigeria
From our research, Microsoft Nigeria pays her employees an average salary of N780,000. This is based on the three job role.
Please use the comment box for any question you have about this ongoing Microsoft Nigeria Recruitment. You can also follow us on our Twitter handle to get more information about the ongoing Recruitment.
- SPIE Oil & Gas Services Recruitment 2020 UPDATED!
- Nestle Nigeria Recruitment 2020/2021 UPDATED
- Enugu Electricity Distribution Company (EEDC) Recruitment
- KPMG Recruitment | Application Portal 2020
- PricewaterhouseCooper Job Recruitment