MTN Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2020/2021 is currently ongoing. Aspiring candidates who want to work in the telecom sector should carefully read up this article for the latest recruitment information. In this article, we will be dishing out helpful tips on how you can apply for MTN Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2020/2021. Also, you will get to know what requirement you need for the job
But, Before we go further, let’s see the frequently asked questions about MTN Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2020/2021.
- How Can I Apply for MTN Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2020/2021?
- How do I get trending Jobs update on MTN Nigeria?
- When is MTN Nigeria Graduate Recruitment Application Deadline?
- What is the requirement for MTN Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2020/2021?
- What skills do I need to possess for this Recruitment?
- How Much do MTN Nigeria Pay their graduate employees?
On this page, we will answer all these questions, as well as give you important tips on how to apply successfully for this recruitment. But first, Let’s get started by know the company.
About MTN Nigeria
MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through the compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
Latest Job Openings at MTN Nigeria Graduate Recruitment
|Job Vacancies||View Detail and Apply|
|General Manager – Information Security Operation||APPLY HERE|
|Analyst, Business Performance and Reporting||APPLY HERE|
It is crucial to note that all Jobs on the table above are currently open and applicants are needed urgently. Therefore, apply for the job you are most suitable for.
How to Apply For MTN Nigeria Graduate Recruitment
All aspiring applicants should follow the steps below for a successful Job application at MTN Nigeria.
- Select the job you wish to apply for on the table and click on the “Apply Here” link
- Read the job description carefully to determine if you are qualified for the job
- Work on your resume/CV to fit the Job description, this is a selling point for you.
- Apply for the job using the “Method of Application” on the job post to apply
- Follow our Twitter Community, where we give daily Job update and information on this recruitment.
Application Closing Date
- Each job application deadline varies. Select and open the job you wish to apply for. Read the job detail to know when the job application will be closing. It is advisable to apply before the closing date for the job.
General Requirements and Qualifications
For applicants aspiring to work with MTN Nigeria, Here is the list of requirements you should possess for a successful application.
- A degree (B.sc, HND, OND, NCE ) in any discipline from a reputable Institution.
- An O’Level Certificate (WAEC, NECO, GCE) with at least 5 credits including English and Mathematics
- Applicant should not exceed 35 years old at the time of application
- Soft Skills such as Communication Skills, Sales, People Management, Organisation as well as Teamwork are necessary.
- Relevant Hard Skills in the Job role you are applying for will be an advantage
- Experience in the Job Position you are vying for is also an advantage
How Much do MTN Nigeria Pay their graduate employees?
According to data collected online, An entry-level employee working for MTN Nigeria earns N960 000 in a year.
For more details about this recruitment, kindly use the comment box. You can also join our Tweeter community where we share updated information on jobs.
- Winco Foam Industries Limited Recruitment 2020/2021
- 2021 Interswitch Group Graduate Recruitment
- Mikado Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2021
- Google Nigeria Recruitment 2020/2021
- Nestle Nigeria Recruitment 2020/2021 UPDATED