MTN Nigeria Graduate recruitment is currently ongoing. Aspiring candidates who want to work in the telecom sector should carefully read up this article for the latest recruitment information. In this article, we will be dishing out helpful tips on how you can apply for MTN Nigeria Graduate Recruitment. Also, you will get to know what requirements you need for the job
But, before we go further, let’s see the frequently asked questions about MTN Nigeria Graduate Recruitment.
- How Can I Apply for MTN Nigeria Graduate Recruitment?
- How do I get trending Jobs update on MTN Nigeria?
- When is MTN Nigeria Graduate Recruitment Application Deadline?
- What is the requirement for MTN Nigeria Graduate Recruitment?
- What skills do I need to possess for this Recruitment?
- How Much do MTN Nigeria Pay their graduate employees?
On this page, we will answer all these questions as well as give you important tips on how to apply successfully for this recruitment. But first, Let’s get started by knowing the company.
Find Love and Build Relationship; Where Love Meets Self-Discovery
About MTN Nigeria
Table of Contents
MTN Nigeria As the leader in telecommunications in Nigeria and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognizable. It is through the compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents, whom we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings, even beyond reward and recognition.
Latest Job Openings at MTN Nigeria Graduate Recruitment
|View Detail and Apply
|MTN Nigeria Recruitment
|Administrator – Regional Operations Lagos, Sales and Distribution at MTN Nigeria
|Click Here to Apply
|Senior Manager – Market Development, Fixed Broadband at MTN Nigeria
|Click Here to Apply
|General Manager – FTTH Operations, Fixed Broadband at MTN Nigeria
|Click Here to Apply
It is crucial to note that all jobs on the table above are currently open, and applicants are urgently needed. Therefore, apply for the job you are most suitable for.
How to Apply For MTN Nigeria Graduate Recruitment
All aspiring applicants should follow the steps below for a successful Job application at MTN Nigeria.
- Select the job you wish to apply for on the table and click on the “Apply Here” link
- Read the job description carefully to determine if you are qualified for the job
- Work on your resume or CV to fit the job description; this is a selling point for you.
- Apply for the job using the “Method of Application” on the job post.
- Follow our Twitter Community, where we give daily job updates and information on this recruitment.
Application Closing Date
- Each job application deadline varies. Select and open the job you wish to apply for. Read the job details to know when the job application will close. It is advisable to apply before the closing date for the job.
General Requirements and Qualifications
For applicants aspiring to work with MTN Nigeria, Here is the list of requirements you should possess for a successful application.
- A degree (B.Sc., HND, OND, NCE) in any discipline from a reputable institution.
- An O’Level Certificate (WAEC, NECO, GCE) with at least 5 credits, including English and Mathematics
- The applicant should not exceed 35 years old at the time of application
- Soft skills such as communication skills, sales, people management, organization, and teamwork are necessary.
- Relevant Hard Skills in the Job role you are applying for will be an advantage
- Experience in the Job Position you are vying for is also an advantage
How much does MTN Nigeria pay their graduate employees?
According to data collected online, an entry-level employee working for MTN Nigeria earns N960 000 in a year.
For more details about this recruitment, kindly use the comment box. You can also join our Tweeter community where we share updated information on jobs.
- Winco Foam Industries Limited Recruitment
- Interswitch Group Graduate Recruitment
- Mikado Nigeria Limited Recruitment
- Google Nigeria Recruitment
- Nestle Nigeria Recruitment
ATTENTION!!! Click here to JOIN OUR TELEGRAM CHANNEL, Where you can first-hand Job Alert on High paying and available Job Vacancies IMMEDIATELY