N-power has commenced the employment of over 400,000 Nigeria youth, See N-power Job Requirement as well as what you need for fast registration. get all document ready before the opening date.
The Federal government of Nigeria started the N-Power program in August 2016 with the focus of reducing the country’s high unemployment rate. Recognizing that skills and knowledge are the driving forces of economic growth and social development, N-Power has also set out to promote skills development.
The program is also connected to the Federal Government’s policies in the economic, employment and social development arenas. While providing a structure for the acquisition of large scale and relevant work skills the program also links its outcomes to fixing inadequate public services and stimulating the larger economy.
N-Power’s standard programs ensure that each participant acquires the skills necessary to find or create work. The program is structured into the graduate and non-graduate category. The N-Power Volunteer Corp, which is the graduate’s category program of N-Power, aims to deploy 500,000 trained graduates. These graduates will assist in improving the country’s public services inadequacies in education, health, and civic education. Some of them will also help in actualizing Nigeria’s food security and self-sufficiency aspiration
- People with an Ordinary National Diploma (OND).
- People with a National Certificate of examination (NCE).
- Higher National Diploma (HND)
- Bachelor degree
- You must be between the ages of 18 – 35.
- Bank verification number (BVN).
If you have any of the above-mentioned certificates and your age is between 18 – 35 then the job is for you.
Details of information needed to apply for N-power
- Name (Surname first)
- Educational Background
- National Youth Service Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Local Government Identification letter
- Bank Verification Number
- Phone Number
- Bank Account Number
- Bank name
- State origin, LGA, Community
- Residential Address
- State of Resident
- Local Government of Resident
- The program you prefer
How to Apply For N-power Recruitment
See how to access N-POWER PORTAL Online
- Firstly, visit the official NPower registration portal homepage using: https://npower.fmhds.gov.ng/signup
- Select the category you wish to apply for. The options are N-power Knowledge, N-power Volunteer corps and N-power build. Afterwards, you’ll be provided with other options to choose from.
- After choosing the option you wish to apply for, the “Apply Now” link would be made available. Just go ahead and click on it.
- Fill in the blank forms you’re provided with; but before then, you’d be provided with several instructions. Make sure you read those instructions before filling the forms. In addition, you’ll need to provide a few documents — which include passport, CV, degree qualification certificate, and others.
- Finally, after successfully filling the forms you’re provided with, click on the submit button. Thereafter, you’ll be provided with your “N-Power Registration Number”. It is with that number you’ll be able to log in for aptitude test, follow up on your recruitment status.
Within the next few days, expect to receive an email from N-Power containing information concerning your registration.
Npower Recruitment Application Closing Date: The 2020 N-power Recruitment Deadline has not yet been announced.
ou may also want to apply for;
- Technical Procurement Lead at Egbin Power Plc
- Community Liaison Office Assistant (CLO Assistant) at
- Consultant (Intern) – Customer-Facing
- Support Engineer (Intern) – Customer-Facing
- Microsoft Recruitment | 2020 Job Openings
- SPIE Oil & Gas Services Recruitment 2020
- Urgent Jobs in Port Harcourt 2020
- N-power Job Opening Date and Job Requirement
- Health and Safety Supervisor at White Soul Motors
- General Manager – Operations at White Soul
- IT Project Manager at Conclase Consulting
- May & Baker Nigeria Plc Latest Job openings
To apply for N-power 2020/2021 which will officially open on the 26, June visit http://www.npower.gov.ng
Tips to Help You Apply and Get the N-Power Job
- you have more chance of getting it when you are applying under N-Teach and N-Health
- Apply on time. Because of the Network issue, many are unable to apply earlier. make use of chrome on your phone to apply. A laptop is a sure bet when the network is faster.
- Choose the State that is undeveloped to avoid high competition. Mostly States in the North
- Make sure you Fill all that is required
- Make sure you submit all needed Documents
- Get yourself prepare for the Test earlier enough
Get N-Power Aptitude Test past question and answers.
A pack consisting of N-Power Verbal, critical, essay and numerical test. And also Interview Tips.
Pay the sum of a thousand Naira (N1000) to the detail below.
Bank Name: Providus Bank
Account Number: 9919071983
Account Name: Nnamdi Nwachukwu.
Send evidence of payment to email@example.com or chat us up on Whatsapp (07060595905).
Share with us your experience with KPMG or other Companies interview processes. Let’s know how we can help you get it right. Also, follow us on Facebook