Nestle Nigeria Recruitment 2020/2021 is currently in process, All interested candidates aspiring to work with Nestle Nigeria Plc should read carefully. This guide is to help you understand how you can successfully apply for Nestle Nigeria plc ongoing recruitment.
In this guide, you do be able to know more about Nestle Nigeria and what makes it unique, the latest jobs in the company, Salary structure as well as Job requirements. Also, we do cover the jobs deadlines and a list of mistakes you should avoid when applying for any job at Nestle Nigeria Plc.
Nestle Nigeria recruitment is very competitive recruitment and this is base on the reason that the company is everyone’s dream company. To be able to get that competitive advantage you should carefully read and apply these simple tips when applying for any Nestle job.
LATEST JOB OPENINGS IN NESTLE NIGERIA RECRUITMENT PLC.
Here are the current Job vacancies at Nestle Nigeria. Click on the “APPLY HERE” link to view details and Apply.
|Treasury Officer||APPLY HERE|
|Factory Planner||APPLY HERE|
Things you should Know about Nestle Nigeria.
Nestle Nigeria Plc was founded in 1961 under Nestle Products Nigeria Limited as the name. It is owned by a Switzerland business mogul name Nestle S.A.
In Nigeria, Nestle has its headquarters seated in Lagos. it has over 2,300 employees, 8 branches as well as 3 manufacturing sites across the country. Over 57 years Nestle Nigeria has supply Nigeria with products such as Maggi, Milo, Golden Morn, Nescafé and Nestlé Pure Life.
How To Apply For Nestle Nigeria Recruitment 2020/2021
To apply for the ongoing job recruitment at Nestle carefully follow the steps below.
- Visit Graduatejob or Nestle Application Portal
- Click on Nestle Nigeria Recruitment
- Select the current vacancies and click on the one you are most qualified for
- Read the job description carefully and use the “Method of Application” available to apply.
- Follow Our Twitter handle or our Facebook page for updated information about the job you just applied and know what next to do.
General Job Requirement for Nestle Jobs
Here are important requirements you need to qualify for Nestle Jobs
- Second class and above from a recognized institution.
- Computer literacy
- Soft skills such as communication skills, Teamwork, leadership, organisational skills and critical thinkers
- A good O’Level Certificate
- Professional Certification. (optional, but an advantage)
Salary Structure of Nestle Nigeria Employees
According to Glassdoor and our research here is a list of the Salary structure of Nestle Employees in Nigeria.
|JOB POSITION||SALARY (AMT) PER MONTH|
|Regional Sales Manager||N555,166 - N603,250|
|Operations||N238,250 - N260,333|
|Graduate Trainee||N187,000 - N202,000|
|Human Resource||N3,456,000 - N3,726,000|
|Field Sales Manager||N240,000 - N259,000|
|Manufacturing||N283,000 - N307,000|
|Demand and Supply Planner||N4,808,000 - N5,188,000|
|Medical Delegate||N5,870,000 - N6,253,000|
|Event Marketing Manager||N12,519,000 - N13,555,000|
|Medical Sales Representative||N170,000 - N184,000|
|Field Operations Manager||N6,777,000 - N7,328,000|
|Sales Manager||N5,741,000 - N6,214,000|
|Nutritionist (Contractor)||N72,000 - N78,000|
|Brand Ambassador||N48,000 - N52,000|
|Mechanical Engineer||N240,000 - N260,000|
|Field Sales Manager 2||N837,000 - N3,059,000|
For the deadline of this recruitment kindly, check the table above. Click on the job and see the details.
We believe this will help you when applying for Nestle Jobs.
- KPMG Recruitment | Application Portal
- PricewaterhouseCooper Job Recruitment
- IHS Towers Job Recruitment
- SPIE Oil & Gas Services Recruitment