Nigerian Exchange Group Recruitment Portal is open for applicants to start applying for the latest jobs in NGX. There are fresh jobs for both graduates and experienced job seekers.
However, there is a need to understand how to apply for this recruitment so as not to waste your time and effort. Every job seeker wants to land a job and to land a job with Nigeria Exchange Group, You should understand that there are right and successful ways to apply.
This is a guide that will assist you in the application process. for this recruitment, you need to understand the requirements and what qualifies you for a job before you apply. Also, you should know the necessary skills to possess that will help you build a resume worth reading and considering you for an interview. All this and more we do be talking about in this guide. Kindly read carefully.
APPLY NOW >>> International/NGO Jobs in Nigeria | Application Portal
Caveat: Graduatejob Portal does not have any influence over this recruitment. We can only provide you with the necessary information that will assist you through the recruitment process.
Kindly ignore anyone or an agent claiming to be a staff from Graduatejob and asking for money. This recruitment is FREE.
About Nigerian Exchange Group
The Nigeria Exchange Group is a multi-asset exchange providing a home to the best of African enterprises listed on its Premium, Main, and Growth Boards; diverse fixed income securities; Exchange Traded Products (ETPs); Mutual and other investment funds.
Nigerian Exchange Group (NGX Group) Plc is a leading integrated market infrastructure in Africa. We service the largest economy in Africa and are strengthening the competitiveness of African economies to achieve global prosperity. As a key player in the continent’s financial markets, we take an active role in shaping the future of the markets through our investment in business innovation and technology.
NGX Group provides a wide range of services including listing and trading securities, licensing, market data solutions, ancillary technology, regulation, real estate, and more through its wholly-owned subsidiaries – NGX Exchange, NGX REGCO, and NGX RELCO. The Group is also invested in the financial infrastructure space with investments in NG Clearing Limited, Central Securities and Clearing Systems (CSCS), OTC platforms and three fintech companies.
APPLY NOW >>> Latest Federal Government Jobs in Nigeria
Nigerian Exchange Group Recruitment Portal
|Nigerian Exchange Group (NGX Group) Job Openings||APPLY HERE|
|Listings Compliance and Enforcement Analyst||APPLY HERE|
- All jobs on the table above are open for application
- Candidates should visit this page for job updates at Nigerian Exchange Group
APPLY NOW >>> Latest Graduate Trainee Jobs Recruitment in Nigeria
How to Apply for Nigerian Exchange Group Jobs
To apply for jobs at Nigerian Exchange Group Jobs Recruitment, See the following steps below
- Select the job you wish to apply for on the table
- Click on the “Apply Here” link to view the job description, read the description carefully to ensure you are qualified.
- Tailor your resume to march the job description and clearly state your qualifications
- Apply for the Job using the “Method of Application” provided. This could be an application link, google form or an email.
- Follow our Twitter handle to get the latest updates on the job and know what next to expect from the recruitment.
- Also, you can visit directly the Nigerian Exchange Group Career Portal
General Qualifications and Requirements
To succeed in this recruitment, the right candidate must have:
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years Post-NYSC work experience, especially in finance.
- HND / B.Sc with emphasis on Economics, Finance & Accounting, or any other numerate courses (Sciences and Engineering).
- At least one relevant professional qualification e.g. ACCA, ACA will be an advantage.
APPLY NOW >>> Latest Internship Jobs in Nigeria
Tips for Successful Job Application at NGX
To apply successfully for jobs at the Nigeria Exchange Group Recruitment, Applicants should ensure to do the following;
- Apply early. Do your best to avoid deadline, it might lead to disqualification of the application
- Key in the correct details where necessary. Do fill or write things you can’t defend during an interview
- Avoid third party registration
- Ensure your Cv/Resume is well-tailored to fit the job description
- Ensure you follow up on this job recruitment. You can join our platform for this.
For more details about this recruitment, kindly use the comment box. You can also join our Tweeter community where we share updated information on jobs.
- STRUGZ Nigeria Recruitment Portal
- Interswitch Group Graduate Recruitment
- SPIE Oil & Gas Services Recruitment
- Plan International Jobs and Career Portal
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment
- Enugu Electricity Distribution Company (EEDC) Recruitment
- African Development Bank Career – Application Portal
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment for Graduates