The Nigerian army recruitment form portal (recruitment.army.mil.ng) is now open. We are pleased to inform the general public that the Nigerian army recruitment board has begun the 2022 intake exercise. This page contains important recruitment information.
However, it is important to note that the recruitment process will last approximately a month, so interested applicants must apply in person and on time.
Latest Nigerian Army Recruitment
|68 Nigerian Army Reference Hospital Yaba (68 NARHY) Graduate Housemanship / Internship Recruitment (9 Positions)||Click Here to Apply|
|Military Hospital Lagos (MHL) Graduate Housemanship / Internship Recruitment (8 Positions)||Click Here to Apply|
|44 Nigerian Army Reference Hospital Kaduna (44 NARHK) Graduate Housemanship / Internship Recruitment (10 Positions)||Click Here to Apply|
All jobs on the table above are open for application. Applicants should see how to apply for the job below.
Requirements for Nigerian Army Recruitment
Before applying for Nigerian Army Recruitment 2022, please meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be born in Nigeria and have a National Identity Card.
- Have a minimum of 4 credits in WASSCE / GCE / NECO / NABTEB in no more than two sittings. At least one of the credits must be in English.
- In addition to the qualifications listed above, applicants for Tradesmen / Women must have an OND / Trades Test / City and Guild Certificate.
- Non-tradesmen and women must be between the ages of 18 and 22 by March 1st, 2019, while tradesmen and women must be between the ages of 18 and 26 by March 1st, 2019.
- Male candidates must be 1.68 meters tall and female candidates must be 1.62 meters tall.
- Knowledge of a Nigerian language other than one’s mother tongue is advantageous.
How to Apply for Nigerian Army Recruitment
To apply, go to the Nigerian Army’s recruitment website at https://recruitment.army.mil.ng. The application procedure is simple and quick. Follow the actions and instructions provided below with care.
- Visit the official Nigerian Army recruitment website at https://recruitment.army.mil.ng.
- Create an account with your complete name and email address.
- Log in to the above-mentioned link with your username and password.
- Carefully read and follow the directions.
- Please enter your information correctly.
- After successfully registering, you will receive an email.
- Open a new tab and sign in using your email address.
- Open the email from the Nigerian Army.
- Click the first link in the Mail.
- The link will take you to the online application form.
- Fill out the application form and attach your credentials if needed.
- Fill out the application form, submit it online, and print a copy. Then, print and fill out the appropriate Guarantor Form.
- It is important to note that after you submit an application, you will not be able to reverse the activity. Bring copies of the application and guarantor forms to the specified state recruitment centres. Candidates are urged not to give any type of payment or enticement to any person or group of people to aid them in the recruitment process.
If you have any queries about the Nigerian Army 2022 recruitment, please leave them in the comment section below and we will get back to you.
For those applying for the Nigerian Army Internship/Housemanship Recruitment, you can obtain and submit an application form to the address below;
Headquarters, Nigerian Army Medical Corps,
Victoria Island – Lagos State.
What Documents Are Required?
- Birth certificate or declaration of age
- State of origin certificate
- Certificates of education
- Photograph for a passport.
- Membership in any professional organization.
- Upon completion of your application, print the online generated photo slip.
More Trending Jobs In Nigeria Right Now:
- SPIE Oil & Gas Services Recruitment
- Nestle Nigeria Recruitment
- 9mobile Graduate Recruitment
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment
- Guaranty Trust Bank Recruitment
- Schneider Electric Recruitment
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Recruitment
- Airtel Nigeria Recruitment
- Access Bank Career Portal | Latest Recruitment