ONGOING GRADUATE RECRUITMENT AT IKEJA ELECTRIC DISTRIBUTION COMPANY, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs at IKEDC
Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, Ikeja Electric (IE), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network, came into existence on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
ONGOING GRADUATE RECRUITMENT AT IKEJA ELECTRIC DISTRIBUTION COMPANY
Job Title: Substation Operation & Maintenance Technician
Job Type: Full time
- Manage and assist IE’s substation operations and maintenance activities.
- Assist in preparing preventive as well as planned maintenance schedule/ plans for substations and all major equipment of the substations
- Implement operation & maintenance procedures in the sub-station in accordance with established company policies.
- Handle faults of equipment’s at substation and take corrective action to resolve them, ensure when possible, that they are not repeated in sub stations
- Perform other duties as requested by the Head of department.
- OND in Electrical/Electronics qualification only
- 0 – 2 years’ experience.
- Knowledge of technical handbooks, standards specifications, best practices
- Knowledge of rules and regulations
- Power Industry knowledge
- The ability to motivate others.
- Coordination skills
- Networking skills
- The ability to communicate.
Job Title: Risk Supervisor
Job Type: Full time
- Will be responsible for assisting the Risk Manager in all risk management activities.
- Support special projects related to the development and maturation of ERM programs
- Help facilitate various business needs such as data analysis and risk report creation
- Assist in the collection of data that may pertain to specific market, business or competitive analyses
- Assist in the management of project plans (including project timelines, data requirements, specific steps)
- Assist in developing risk management processes, data forms, and reports.
- Provide support to business and process lines on risk identification, assessment, mitigation, monitoring, documentation, and reporting.
- Maintain a dynamic enterprise-wide risk register and events & near-misses register
- Generate and compile risk data, analyze the data regularly and generate summary risk reports.
- Provide support to business and process lines in developing their processes and procedures
- Review policies and processes regularly and identify and escalate gaps that need to be addressed.
- Follow up on risk management recommendations to ensure timely and complete implementation
- Create risk awareness and facilitate risk management trainings
- Monitor activities and processes in the company to ensure that laid down processes are being followed.
- Comply with Quality Management System/Operational Health & System requirements including objectives and applicable regulations relating to assigned jobs.
- Carry out any other duties as requested by the Risk Manager.
- A good First Degree or equivalent in Science or Social Science field
- Relevant professional certifications
- Risk management experience of 2-5 years in relevant sectors.
- Oral and written communication skill.
- Analytical skill
- Strong risk management knowledge
- Good understanding of the power industry
- Organizational skills
- Persuasive skills.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.