Paga Nigeria job portal is open for all interested candidates. However, you need to understand that Paga recruitment is highly competitive therefore the need for your application to stand out. In this post, we have decided to guide you on how to make a stand out Job application.
In this guide, you will learn how to apply for the latest jobs at Paga Nigeria. You will also know the necessary qualifications you need to possess for this recruitment. Lastly, you do also get to know the deadline as well as the necessary skills needed for this recruitment.
Paga Nigeria Job Openings
|JOB VACANCIES||APPLICATION LINK|
Digital Marketing Associate
|Communications Analyst||APPLY HERE|
All Paga jobs on this table are currently open for application. Interested and qualified candidates should proceed to apply for the job they wish for.
How to Apply for Jobs at Paga Nigeria
To apply for the recent job openings candidates should kindly follow the steps below;
- Select the job you wish to apply for on the table
- Click on the “Apply Here” link to view the job description, read the description carefully to ensure you are qualified.
- Tailor your resume to march the job description and clearly state your qualifications
- Apply for the Job using the “Method of Application” provided. This could be an application link, google form or an email.
- Follow our Twitter handle to get the latest updates on the job and know what next to expect from the recruitment.
- Subscribe to our newsletter for job updates
Application Closing Date
The application deadline for each job on the table is stated on the job post. kindly open the job post and read carefully to see when the closing date is.
General Qualifications and Requirements
Candidates applying for the Paga Nigeria Jobs and Careers must have the following.
- B.Sc in any discipline from a recognized Institution
- Candidates must not exceed 35 years old at the time of application.
- O’level Certificate with a minimum of 5 credits including English and Maths
- Applicants Must be computer literate.
- Must possess soft skills
- Relevant Hard skills
- Teamwork: Candidates should have the ability to work not just independently but as a team
- Communication: Applicants should be excellent in both written and oral communication
- Sales and Marketing Skills: Your ability to see to anyone at any time is needed at Paga Nigeria
- People Management: The nature of the jobs at Paga demand you interact and manage people. this skill is a great one to possess
- Flexibility and Adaptability