Plan International Jobs and Career Portal is open for candidates who want to apply. Candidates looking to work with an NGO in Nigeria can now apply for the 2021/2022 Plan Internation Recruitment. However, you have to read this guide before applying.
This guide helps you to understand the importance of this recruitment. You will also be able to apply and secure jobs at Plan International using the great tips dished in this guide. Carefully read to understand how to go about this recruitment.
About Plan International (NGO)
Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian non-profit organisation that advances children’s rights and equality for girls. We support children’s rights from birth until they reach adulthood, and enable children to prepare for – and respond to – crises and adversity. We believe in the power and potential of every child, but know this is often suppressed by poverty, violence, exclusion and discrimination.
Latest Plan International Jobs
|Plan International Job Recruitment||APPLY HERE|
|Food Distribution Assistant||APPLY HERE|
|Finance Officer||APPLY HERE|
|Graduate Finance Interns||APPLY HERE|
- All jobs on the table above are open for application
- Candidates should visit this page for job updates at Plan International
Disclaimer: Graduatejob Portal do not have any influence on this recruitment. We only share job information to assist candidates.
APPLY NOW >>> Latest Graduate Trainee Jobs Recruitment in Nigeria
How to Apply for Plan International Jobs
To apply for jobs at Plan International Jobs Recruitment, See the following steps below
- Select the job you wish to apply for on the table
- Click on the “Apply Here” link to view the job description, read the description carefully to ensure you are qualified.
- Tailor your resume to march the job description and clearly state your qualifications
- Apply for the Job using the “Method of Application” provided. This could be an application link, google form or an email.
- Follow our Twitter handle to get the latest updates on the job and know what next to expect from the recruitment.
- Also, you can visit directly the Plan International Career Portal
General Qualifications and Requirements
Candidates applying for the Plan International Recruitment must have the following.
- A degree (B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND) in any discipline from a reputable institution
- O’level Certificate with a minimum of 5 credits including English and Maths
- Applicants Must be computer literate.
- Must possess soft skills
- Relevant Hard skills
APPLY NOW >>> Latest Internship Jobs in Nigeria
Staffs Salaries Structure
The salary for employees at Plan International varies from job role, experience and level. figures will be added later as we are still carrying out our research.
For more details about this recruitment, kindly use the comment box. You can also join our Tweeter community where we share updated information on jobs.
- Rainoil Limited Recruitment
- 2021 Interswitch Group Graduate Recruitment
- Mikado Nigeria Limited Recruitment
- Google Nigeria Recruitment
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment
- Enugu Electricity Distribution Company (EEDC) Recruitment
- KPMG Recruitment | Application Portal
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment for Graduates