Procter and Gamble (P&G) Recruitment is currently ongoing for the year 2020/2021, all interested applicants should carefully read this guide for a better understanding of how to go about the application process as well as landing the job.
Procter and Gamble (P&G) is a multinational and a dream company for most employees in Nigeria, this is as a result of the great working environment and employer-employee relationship that this company has grown as well as benefit like salary and other rewards for their employee thereby making the company a hot target for most Nigeria graduate. Similarly, making get a job highly competitive.
This guide is written to give you that competitive edge over others and help you secure the job. Below are the vital things you should take from this guide.
About Procter and Gamble (P&G)
The Procter & Gamble Company (P&G) is an American multinational consumer goods corporation headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, founded in 1837 by William Procter and James Gamble. It specializes in a wide range of personal health/consumer health, and personal care and hygiene products; these products are organized into several segments including Beauty; Grooming; Health Care; Fabric & Home Care; and Baby, Feminine, & Family Care. Before the sale of Pringles to Kellogg’s, its product portfolio also included foods, snacks, and beverages. P&G is incorporated in Ohio.
The Procter & Gamble Company Address in Nigeria
Head Quarters: First Commercial Road., Oluyole Industrial Estate Ibadan, Oyo State
L.G.A: Ibadan Central
Telephone: 0805-2049388, 0805-2049383
Latest Job Vacancies in The Procter & Gamble (P&G)
|Latest Job Vacancy||APPLY HERE|
|Procter & Gamble Nigeria Plant Technician Internship Program 2020||APPLY HERE|
|Media Manager||APPLY HERE|
General Qualifications and Requirements
Applicant looking forward to applying for any job at Procter & Gamble (P&G) should possess the following qualifications.
- B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Age: must not be above 35 years old
- O’Level Certificate
- Must be computer literate.
To become an employee Procter & Gamble (P&G) the list skills are relevant and a must-have
- Computer Skills
- Excellent teamwork
- Critical thinking and Analytic Skills
- Management Skills and more Soft Skills
- Skills in your target Job position will give you an edge
Procter and Gamble (P&G) Salaries
Procter and Gamble (P&G) Salaries vary with the job title and years of experience, for instance, an Accountant in Procter and Gamble (P&G) earns about N882,000 per month while an Account Office goes home with N85,000 per month. However, Procter and Gamble (P&G) Pay N232,000 per month as an average salary.
How to Apply for Procter and Gamble (P&G) Recruitment
This is an important aspect of this guide, but we have made it very simple for anyone to be able to apply for any recruitment in Procter and Gamble (P&G) using graduatejob.com.ng. To apply, follow these simple steps
- Click on the APPLY HERE link on the Table: this will take you to the Job post where you do read and know if you are qualified
- Down the post is Method of Application click the Apply button and happy. it is as simple as this.
Mistakes to Avoid when Applying for Procter and Gamble (P&G) Recruitment
Try as much as possible to avoid the following mistakes when applying for any job with Procter and Gamble (P&G) as it may lead to disqualification of Application
- Don’t apply more than ones
- Fill in your data correctly when applying
- Double-check you keyed in details before submitting
- Don’t pay for the application
Get your Procter and Gamble (P&G) Test tools here
- Ericsson Nigeria Recruitment 2020
- Graduate Jobs in Kano – 2020
- Jobs In Lagos; How to Get the Job
- UBA Recruitment 2020/2021 Latest Job Openings
- Sterling Bank Recruitment 2020
- ECOWAS Recruitment 2020 | How to Apply
- NPower Test Timetable 2020
- Latest Federal Government Jobs in Nigeria
- eHealth4everyone Recruitment
- Microsoft Recruitment | 2020 Job Openings
- SPIE Oil & Gas Services Recruitment 2020
- Urgent Jobs in Port Harcourt 2020
- How to Crack KPMG Interview Questions and Get the Job
- UAC of Nigeria Plc Recruitment