Proten International Job Application Portal is open, all interested and qualified candidates should start applying for the recent job openings.
But it is important to get the right approach for this job application before applying. The right step for the application process will help you get the job. Therefore, this post is to help you with the right steps to take when applying for jobs at Proten International.
In this guide, you will get to know the latest job vacancies available at Proten, Also you will learn the right steps on how to apply for these vacancies.
You will get to know the job deadline and vital requirement one must possess for this job recruitment.
About Proten International
Proten International is an international Human Capital Development firm that offers a wide range of Training, Coaching and Consulting services to individuals, small businesses and corporate and governmental organisations. Our client base spreads across Europe and Africa with head offices in London, United Kingdom and Lagos, Nigeria
Latest Jobs at Proten International
|JOB VACANCIES||VIEW DETAILS AND APPLY|
Business Development Manager
Candidates can apply for the jobs above if they meet the requirements as well as fit into the job description. To view the job description click on the link.
How to Apply for Proten International Job Application
To apply for jobs at Proten International Job Application, kindly follow the steps below
- Select the job you wish to apply for on the table
- Click on the “Apply Here” link to view job description, read the description carefully to ensure you are qualified.
- Tailor your resume to march the job description and clearly state your qualifications
- Apply for the Job using the “Method of Application” provided. This could be an application link, google form or an email.
- Follow our Twitter handle to get the latest updates on the job and know what next to expect from the recruitment.
- Subscribe to our newsletter for job updates
General Qualifications and Requirements
Candidates applying for the Proten International Job Application must have the following.
- B.Sc in any discipline from a recognized Institution
- Candidates must not exceed 35 years old at the time of application.
- O’level Certificate with a minimum of 5 credits including English and Maths
- Applicants Must be computer literate.
- Must possess soft skills
- Relevant Hard skills
Also, See this Recommended Jobs.
- First Bank of Nigeria Recruitment | Career Portal
- Job Vacancies at Eazzy Eats
- Seven-Up Bottling Company Recruitment in Nigeria
- Anheuser-Busch InBev Job Recruitment
- Apply for Exxon Mobil Internship Recruitment