- Provide support in early stage research and product development concept and feasibility
- Assist in planning, scoping and facilitating research experiments for and product development and business opportunities
job type: Full time
date posted: 2020-01-03
- Perform periodic analysis of the power sector market landscape
- Performs Market landscape and competitive intelligence research, databasing, and analysis.
- Engages in Business development research for leads generation.
- Conducts focus session for product value proposition and validation.
- Conduct surveys and user acceptance test for product validation and approval
- Performs technical development or operational risk assessments.
- Participates in cross-functional R&D project meeting and related activities.
- Ensures the research and development project milestones/tasks and timelines are on-track.
- Coordinates and creates R&D required templates and product documentation information documents to prepare product launch though specified channels
- Takes responsibility for compliance with all Quality Management System /Occupational Health & Safety systems.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines – Science, Social Science, Business & Engineering
- At least 1 year relevant work experience, from related sector/ organization with relevant experience in data analysis, research and product development
- Demonstrable understanding of the power sector
- Proficiency in Microsoft office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
- Proficiency in research methods and statistical analysis
- Ability to work under pressure and multi task effectively.
- Good Verbal communication & interpersonal Skills.
- Problem analysis and solving
- Attention to detail.
- Team player
APPLICATION LINK: http://careers.ikejaelectric.com/ie/applicant/job-application/view/143