Save the Children Recruitment is one of the hottest as well as regular NGO job recruitment in 2020. A job with Save the Children Nigeria is a good one as the benefits are great. Good salary, and other benefits such as travelling, a great working environment, challenging tasks, and more.
However, you must first apply to get this job and enjoy its benefits. We understand how difficult it is to apply for NGO Jobs in Nigeria. Therefore we decide to write a guideline that will ease the process of NGO job applications.
It is essential you go through this post, follow each step as well as apply every tactic listed here. This will help you apply for Save the Children Recruitment easily as well as other NGO Jobs.
About Save the Children Nigeria
Save the Children is the leading independent organization for children in need, with programs in over 120 countries. We save children’s lives. We fight for their rights. Also, We help them fulfil their potential. Save the Children is working in Nigeria because one in five children in Nigeria dies before their fifth birthday. About 40% of children miss out on school and have to work to survive while nearly 2 million children have lost one or both parents to an AIDS-related disease.
4 Danube Close, off Danube Street, Maitama, Abuja Nigeria
Tel: +234 813 353 2186, +234 703 189 3125
Latest Job Openings in Save the Children
|Job Vacancies||View Job and Apply|
|Procurement Officer||APPLY HERE|
|Latest Jobs at Save the Children Nigeria||APPLY HERE|
How to Apply for Save the Children Recruitment
This is simple, yet complex for some people. here at graduatejob.com.ng, we make it very easy for an applicant to apply for their favourite jobs.
To apply for any Save the Children Nigeria jobs follow the steps below
- Go to the table above,
- Select your preferred job position and click “APPLY HERE”
- Read the job post carefully and see if you are qualified
- Then apply under the “Method of Application” this can either be through email or the job portal.
- Also, order for your pass questions and Interview Tips.
- Finally, Follow Us on Twitter as well as Subscribe to our newsletters for more Job updates
General Requirements and Qualifications
It is important to know that each job opening comes with its own requirement which must be met before you can proceed to apply. However, there is the general requirement for mostly all jobs which includes;
- Applicants must be graduates.
- Working experience in a related job role
- Applicant must be medically fit
- Good interpersonal, communication and planning skills
- Must be 18 years and above
Save the Children Recruitment Application Deadline
Every Job has got a deadline. Carefully read through the job post to see when the application will be closing.
Save the Children Nigeria Job Salary
Save the Children Nigeria pays well. However, salary is based on the Job position. Read through the job post to see the salary for each.
- First Bank of Nigeria Recruitment | Career Portal
- Job Vacancies at Eazzy Eats
- Seven-Up Bottling Company Recruitment in Nigeria
- Anheuser-Busch InBev Job Recruitment
- Apply for Exxon Mobil Internship Recruitment