Sigma Consulting Group Recruitment 2020/2021 is massively recruiting candidates to fill up the vacant positions in the organisation. Sigma Consulting Group is a top player in the management and healthcare consulting sector with a highly competitive salary. They work with top executives for a better business deal. Many graduates will love to work for this organisation. Therefore, making the selection process stiff for the recruiting team. The question now is how do you make your application stand out?
We will guide you on how to make your application for Sigma Consulting Group Recruitment stand out and gets to be selected. Carefully read through this guide to get a clear idea of how to go about applying for the Latest Job openings.
About Sigma Consulting Group
Sigma Consulting is one of the fast-growing Nigeria’s management & healthcare consulting firms. We work with top executives to help them make better decisions, convert those decisions to actions and deliver the sustainable success they desire. For more than 5 years, we’ve been passionate about achieving better results for our clients, results that go beyond financials and are uniquely tailored, pragmatic, holistic, sustainable and clients oriented.
Sigma has more than 41 consultants in major industries and provides services in 3 countries.
8, Providence Street, Off Admiralty Way, Lekki, LA – NGN.
Latest Jobs at Sigma Consulting Group
|Vacant Positions||View Details and Apply|
|Medical Officer||APPLY HERE|
|Assistant Human Resource Manager||APPLY HERE|
All jobs on the table above are open for application, Interested persons should apply. We update this table to include only new jobs.
How to Apply for Sigma Consulting Group Recruitment
To apply for jobs at Sigma Consulting Group Recruitment, See the following steps below
- Select the job you wish to apply for on the table
- Click on the “Apply Here” link to view job description, read the description carefully to ensure you are qualified.
- Tailor your resume to march the job description and clearly state your qualifications
- Apply for the Job using the “Method of Application” provided. This could be an application link, google form or an email.
- Follow our Twitter handle to get the latest updates on the job and know what next to expect from the recruitment.
General Qualifications and Requirements
Candidates applying for the Sigma Consulting Group Recruitment must have the following.
- A degree (B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND) in any discipline from a reputable institution
- Candidates must not exceed 35 years old at the time of application.
- O’level Certificate with a minimum of 5 credits including English and Maths
- Applicants Must be computer literate.
- Must possess soft skills
- Relevant Hard skills
Staffs Salaries Structure
The salary for employees at Sigma Consulting Group varies from each job role, experience and levels. figures will be added later as we are still carrying out our research.
For more details about this recruitment, kindly use the comment box. You can also join our Tweeter community where we share updated information on jobs.
- Rainoil Limited Recruitment 2020/2021
- 2021 Interswitch Group Graduate Recruitment
- Mikado Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2021
- Google Nigeria Recruitment 2020/2021
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment
- Enugu Electricity Distribution Company (EEDC) Recruitment
- KPMG Recruitment | Application Portal 2020
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment for Graduates -2021
- 7Up Bottling Company Recruitment in Nigeria