Smart Partners Consulting Recruitment is currently ongoing. Interested candidates aspiring to work with Smart Partners Consulting Should proceed to apply for the latest Job Vacancies at the organisation.
This guide is to provide helpful information about the application process for this recruitment. In this guide, you will be introduced to the job description, how to apply for the job vacancies and more. In Addition, You will also know the qualification that important to this recruitment.
About Smart Partners Consulting Limited
Smart Partners Consulting Limited is an indigenous consulting firm poised on the business model of collaboration to provide professional services of Human Resources and Business Strategy to different companies in various sectors of Nigeria’s economy. It was incorporated in July 2013. Our idea of collaboration and partnership involves the synergy of tested experts in the market place to research, identify and proffer solutions to the ever dynamic needs of our Clients.
Smart Partners Consulting Limited Recruitment
|JOB VACANCIES||VIEW AND APPLY|
|Client Service Manager at a Real Estate Company||APPLY HERE|
|Account Officer||APPLY HERE|
|Personal Assistant / Executive Assistant at Smart||APPLY HERE|
All jobs in the table above are all open for application. Aspiring candidates should see the Apply link to apply.
How to Apply for Smart Partners Consulting Recruitment
To apply for this Recruitment, See the following steps below
- Select the job you wish to apply for on the table
- Click on the “Apply Here” link to view job description, read the description carefully to ensure you are qualified.
- Tailor your resume to march the job description and clearly state your qualifications
- Apply for the Job using the “Method of Application” provided. This could be an application link, google form or an email.
- Follow our Twitter handle to get the latest updates on the job and know what next to expect from the recruitment.
General Qualifications and Requirements
Candidates applying for the Smart Partners Consulting Recruitment must have the following.
- A degree (B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND) in any discipline from a reputable institution
- Candidates must not exceed 35 years old at the time of application.
- O’level Certificate with a minimum of 5 credits including English and Maths
- Applicants Must be computer literate.
- Must possess soft skills
- Relevant Hard skills
Here are essential skills that will help you to succeed at Smart Partners Consulting. Therefore, it is important to include these skills in your resume before applying.
- Strong Analytical and Strategic Skills
- Sales and also Marketing Capabilities
- People Management
- Emotional Intelligent Skills
- Others such as Organisational, Teamwork and Communicational Skills
Staffs Salaries Structure
The salary for employees at this organisation varies from each job role, experience and levels. figures will be added later as we are still carrying out our research.
For more details about this recruitment, kindly use the comment box. You can also join our Tweeter community where we share updated information on jobs.
- Rainoil Limited Recruitment 2020/2021
- 2021 Interswitch Group Graduate Recruitment
- Mikado Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2021
- Google Nigeria Recruitment 2020/2021
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment