SPIE Oil & Gas Services Recruitment is one anyone who aims at building a career in the oil and gas sector should look out for. This recruitment is open for both level entry and applicants with work experience.
As a fresh graduate looking to build a career in the oil and gas sector, it is good you start with noble companies such as SPIE Oil and Gas. They provide a great platform for learning as well as enjoy the career with its full benefits.
You also may be a seasoned professional looking to move to a dynamic, innovative organisation, or you could earn while you learn and join as an undergraduate Trainee, Graduate, Professional Trainee or an Apprentice. If you have drive, ambition and a desire to work hard, then SPIE offers a fantastic chance to build a career within any of the disciplines in the oil and gas sector they cover.
About SPIE Oil & Gas Services
SPIE Oil & Gas Services, a specialist subsidiary of the SPIE Group, is an international company providing services to the oil and gas industry. Since its creation, SPIE Oil & Gas Services mission as a service company has been to transform work into energy, and vice versa. Over 3,000 engineers and technicians dedicate themselves every day to projects with a spirit of adventure where risk-taking is mitigated by preparation.
Latest Job Vacancies at SPIE Oil & Gas Services Recruitment
|Senior Mechanical Technician||APPLY HERE|
|Turbine Supervisor||APPLY HERE|
|ICSS / PLC Supervisor||APPLY HERE|
|Instrumentation Trainer / Assesor||APPLY HERE|
|Mechanical Trainer / Assesor||APPLY HERE|
|Electrical Trainer / Assesor||APPLY HERE|
How to Apply For SPIE Oil & Gas Services Job vacancies
To enable you to apply easier for any SPIE oil and gas service job vacancies you have to follow the steps below as this will make an application for the job post you are most qualified for easy to apply.
- Go to the table above,
- Select your preferred job position and click “APPLY HERE”
- Read the job post carefully and see if you are qualified
- Then apply under the “Method of Application” this can either be through email or the job portal.
- Also, order for your pass questions and Interview Tips.
Frequently asked questions on SPIE oil and Gas Service Job openings.
Most of the time people ask these questions about Spie oil and gas recruitment. Below are the questions as well as our answers.
When is the Closing Date for this recruitment?
This question often arises when such individual didn’t see a specified application deadline on the job post. We always advise people to subscribe to our newsletter to get new updates on the latest Job openings. Also, all jobs we post here are well research and we ensure they are still open for applicants. We, therefore, encourage you to subscribe to our newsletter.
We also ensure to post jobs with deadlines. So you will be on the safer side when you know the closing date for a particular job.
2. How Much does SPIE Oil & Gas Services Pay their Staff?
From our research from the company staff. The salary varies, we usually input the salary figures on the job post when it is provided. Therefore, we encourage you to go through the job post you want to apply for to ascertain the salary.
You can also, Apply for;
- How to Crack KPMG Interview Questions and Get the Job
- N-power Job Opening Date and Job Requirement
- Social Media Ambassador (Freelance) at Contra
- Malaria Consortium Nigeria Recruitment 2020
- N-Power Recruitment; FG to Begin Enrollment of the third batch of N-Power
- MTN Foundation Scholarship 2020
- Technical Skills Training Programme Anambra _Industrial Training Fund (ITF) – NECA / Innoson Kiara Academy Technical Skills Development Project (TSDP)
Ok! Here you have it. We encourage you to apply for these jobs and kindly subscribe to our newsletters to get updated on the current openings for jobs from SPIE Oil & Gas Services.