Standard Chartered Bank Graduate Recruitment For 2021 is ongoing. Interested and qualified candidates can maximize this opportunity and apply for ongoing recruitment. Aside from another position, the fresh graduate should seize the opportunity and apply for the ongoing Graduate Trainee Programme at Standard Chartered Bank of Nigeria.
And to maximize your opportunity, we have created this post to help you apply for these job openings rightly. This guide is to help you apply and be selected for the next stage.
Before we look at the steps for a successful job application at Standard Chartered bank. Let’s understand a brief history of the bank.
About Standard Chartered Bank
Standard Chartered re-entered Nigeria in 1999 and opened to customers on 15 September 1999 as a wholly-owned subsidiary of Standard Chartered Bank Plc, headquartered in the United Kingdom.
Today, the Bank offers a wide range of products and services in Retail; Wealth Management; Commercial; Corporate and Institutional; Private, Digital and Transaction Banking business. Standard Chartered employs over 900 staff and sees Nigeria as a growth centre. There are about 22 branches, with ATMs in each branch, located in Lagos, Port Harcourt and Abuja. The new ultra-modern Nigeria Head Office was opened in 2014.
Latest Jobs at Standard Chartered Bank of Nigeria
|JOB VACANCIES||VIEW DETAILS AND APPLY|
|Financial Markets Analyst||APPLY HERE|
|Job Recruitment at Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria||APPLY HERE|
All jobs on the table are currently open for application. Therefore, applicants should forward their applications before the deadline.
How to Apply for Standard Chartered Bank Graduate Recruitment
To apply for the job(s) on the table above, here are steps to follow.
- Click on the Job vacancy you wish to apply for using the Apply Here link
- Open and read carefully the job details to be certain of your qualifications
- Tailor your resume/Cv as well as a cover letter to match your qualifications with that of the job description
- Apply for this job using the Method of Application on the job post
- Follow Our Twitter Handle. Here we dish out tips and important information on recruitment.
- Also, You can apply by visiting the Career Portal of Standard Chartered Bank
General Qualification and Requirements
Aspiring candidates must possess the following qualification before they can apply for any job in Standard Chartered Bank
- A degree (BSC/HND) from a reputable institution
- NYSC Certificate
- Age Limit: this will depend on the job role however it is 26 for graduate trainees
- Relevant Skills. Soft skills such as Teamwork, Communication, Emotional Intelligence are important for aspiring candidates. Read more on Skills.
Tips for a Successful Application
Standard Chartered Bank Graduate Recruitment is a very competitive one as well as energy consumption. For you to scale through you also need to stand out from the crowd. How do you stand out?
The Human Resource Team will be going through a lot of applications. What will make you unique? Below are tips for you to apply successfully.
- Don’t submit more that one Job application per role
- Ensure you fill in the necessary requirements
- Avoid waiting for the deadline before you will apply. Apply on time
- Avoid sending others your detail to apply for you. it is better you do it yourself as you are in the position to give the right information and your qualifications.
- Ensure proper cross-checking of details before submitting.
- Follow Us on Twitter for updates about this Recruitment
- Don’t pay for this Recruitment. it is absolutely FREE.
Get Standard Chartered Bank Graduate Recruitment – 2021 Aptitude Test past questions and answers.
A pack consisting of Standard Chartered Bank Graduate Recruitment psychometric assessment Past Questions. And also Interview Tips.
Pay the sum of a thousand Naira (N1000) or Three Dollar ($3) to the detail below.
Bank Name: WEMA BANK
Account Number: 7820874965
Account Name: Nnamdi Nwachukwu.
We also accept CryptoCurrency. Just chat us up on Whatsapp.
Send evidence of payment to email@example.com or chat us up on Whatsapp (07060595905).
Kindly use the comment box or contact us if you need any assistance on Coca-cola Recruitment Interview. In addition, our Service is free for interview coaching. Follow our Social media platforms for more.