The International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) Recruitment is one of the hottest recruitment in 2020. A job with IITA is a good one as the benefits are great. Good salary, and other benefits such as traveling, a great working environment, challenging tasks, and more.
However, to enjoy the above one must first apply and get the job. Many first it difficult to apply for NGO Jobs including The International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA). Therefore we decide as a team to put up information that will enable you to apply for this recruitment easily.
It is essential you go through this post, understand easy steps as well as apply every tactic discussed here. This will help you apply for The International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) Recruitment easily as well as other NGO Jobs.
IITA is an award-winning, research-for-development (R4D) organization, providing solutions to hunger, poverty, and the degradation of natural resources in Africa. Since 1967, IITA has worked with international and national partners to improve livelihoods, enhance food and nutrition security, increase employment, and preserve natural resource integrity. This institute is a Non-governmental Organization, with its headquarter in Ibadan, Oyo State.
“To be the lead research partner facilitating agricultural solutions to overcome hunger and poverty in the tropics.”
“To offer leading research partnership that facilitates agricultural solutions to hunger, poverty, and natural resource degradation throughout sub-Saharan Africa.”
Latest Job Openings in the International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA)
|Latest Job Openings||APPLY HERE|
|Capacity Development Officer||APPLY HERE|
|Compact Administrator||APPLY HERE|
|Communication Officer||APPLY HERE|
|Administrative Officer||APPLY HERE|
|Information and Communication Technology Officer||APPLY HERE|
|Monitoring and Evaluation Officer||APPLY HERE|
|STEP Training Officer||APPLY HERE|
|Business Development Officer||APPLY HERE|
General the International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) Job Requirement
It is important to know that each job opening in IITA comes with its requirement which much is met to be able to get through. However, there is the general requirement for mostly all IITA jobs which includes;
- Applicants must be a Graduate.
- Familiarity with Nigeria work environment (usually as an advantage)
- Applicant must be medically fit
- Must be 18 years and above
How to Apply for The International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) Recruitment
This is simple, yet complex for some people. here at graduatejob.com.ng, we make it very easy for an applicant to apply for their favorite jobs.
To apply for any IITA jobs on graduatejob.com.ng,
- Go to the table above,
- Select your prefer job position and click “APPLY HERE”
- Read the job post carefully and see if you are qualified
- Then apply under the “Method of Application” this can either be through email or the job portal.
- Also, order for your pass questions and Interview Tips.
IITA Recruitment Application Deadline
Every Job has got a deadline. Carefully read through the job post to see when the application will be closing.
IITA Job Salary
IITA pays well. However, salary is based on the Job position. Read through the job post to see the salary for each.
You May Also Want to Apply For;
- N-Power Recruitment; FG to Begin Enrollment of the third batch of N-Power
- MTN Foundation Scholarship 2020
- ECOWAS Recruitment 2020 | How to Apply
- Airtel Nigeria Recruitment 2020/2021 | Latest Jobs
- Society for Family Health (SFH) Recruitment 2020
- Technical Skills Training Programme Anambra _Industrial Training Fund (ITF) – NECA / Innoson Kiara Academy Technical Skills Development Project (TSDP)
- 2020 Technical Skills Training Programme _Industrial Training Fund (ITF) / NECA Technical Skills Development Project (TSDP)
- 2020 KPMG Nigeria Graduate Trainee Programme
I hope this was helpful. As stated earlier all you need to do is click on the “APPLY HERE” to start applying for IITA jobs. All the best in your job search