United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Recruitment 2020 is currently ongoing. Are you aspiring to build a career in the banking industry? Then this is the opportunity you have been waiting for. United Bank for Africa is one of the biggest players in the banking industry with Headquarter in Lagos and Several branches across Africa and the world, you can be best assured that this bank will offer that which you need to make a dream career.
This content is strict to guide you on the important step by step process on how to apply successfully for UBA Job-Opening across the country for graduates as well as undergraduates. In addition, you will also understand the skills relevant to UBA Jobs, the Requirement need for UBA jobs and other vital information to land you a job in UBA.
Carefully, read through.
It is also important to note that all Jobs on this page are usually updated so as to let you know when a new job offer is out from UBA. We advise that you subscribe to our newsletter for more job update.
LATEST JOB OPENINGS IN UBA
|LATEST JOB OPENINGS IN UBA||APPLY HERE|
|United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Latest Job Openings||APPLY HERE|
|United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Foundation National Essay Competition||APPLY HERE|
About United Bank of Africa (UBA) Plc.
United Bank for Africa (UBA) PLC is a leading pan-African financial services institution with a global footprint. We have a clear purpose to be a role model for African businesses by creating superior value for all our stakeholders.
United Bank for Africa (UBA) Plc is a financial services group in sub-Saharan Africa with presence in Africa, the United Kingdom, the United States, and France. The Company is a financial institution offering a range of banking, pension fund custody and other financial services to customers in retail, commercial and corporate segments of the African market.
UBA has a large footprint across the globe operating in 20 African countries: Republique du Benin, Burkina Faso, Cameroun, Congo Brazzaville, Congo DRC, Cote d’Ivoire, Gabon, Ghana, Guinea, Kenya, Liberia, Mali, Mozambique, Nigeria, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Tanzania, Tchad, Uganda and Zambia. The Bank also operates in the United Kingdom, the United States of America and with presence in Paris.
Today, UBA is one of the largest financial services groups on the African continent. The bank provides corporate, commercial, SME, consumer and personal (retail) banking services to more than 18 million customers, served through diverse channels: over 1,000 business offices and customer touchpoints (2,539 ATMs, 24,168 PoS, robust online banking and mobile banking, social media etc). Additionally, UBA offers pension custody and related services. We have proven expertise and capacity in key sectors of economies across Africa especially in Oil and Gas, Infrastructure Finance, Agric and Commodity/Export. Our Africa footprint positions us as a preferred partner for structured solutions to key governments and corporates operating in/into Africa. We know business across Africa.
UBA House, 57 Marina, P.O. Box 2406, Lagos Nigeria
Frequently Asked Questions about UBA Recruitment
- When is UBA Recruitment for 2020 Starting?
- UBA Official Recruitment Portal 2020?
- UBA Recruitment Guide and Requirement 2020?
- How to apply for UBA Recruitment 2020?
- When is UBA 2020 Recruitment Test and Interview
- UBA 2020 Recruitment Deadline
General Requirement for UBA Bank Recruitment
- Minimum of B.Sc Degree or H.N.D from a reputable institution.
- Minimum of Second Class Lower Division from any discipline.
- Applicant must have Excellent Communication skills.
- Computer Literate
- Age: Below 30 years old.
Skills Needed for UBA Jobs
- Excellent Teamwork
- Well organized
- Good communication skill
- People management skill
- Leadership skills
- Accounting and Analytic skill
- Computer Skill
How to Apply For UBA Recruitment Job Openings
To apply for any UBA job opening simply click on the APPLY HERE link of the job you are interested in.
Read the job details which includes the job description, requirement and other job roles important information.
If after going through the job post you are qualified then proceed to the “Method of Application” and apply for the job.
Finally, You can kindly use the comment box for any question concerning UBA Recruitment. Please feel free to ask any question about this recruitment. Should in case you need help with more updated information at the right time about UBA Recruitment, kindly provide us with your phone number and email address in the comment box below.
More Job Recruitment
- eHealth4everyone Recruitment
- Seven-Up Bottling Company Recruitment in Nigeria
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment
- Latest Federal Government Jobs in Nigeria
- Winco Foam Industries Limited Recruitment
- Interswitch Group Graduate Recruitment
- Mikado Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2021
- Google Nigeria Recruitment
- SPIE Oil & Gas Services Recruitment
- Nestle Nigeria Recruitment
- Enugu Electricity Distribution Company (EEDC) Recruitment
- 9mobile Graduate Recruitment
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment
- Workforce Group Job Vacancies
- Carlcare Development of Nigeria Recruitment
- Guaranty Trust Bank Recruitment
- Schneider Electric Recruitment
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Recruitment
- World Health Organization Recruitment
- Airtel Nigeria Recruitment
- PricewaterhouseCooper Job Recruitment
- Access Bank Career Portal | Latest Recruitment