Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) Job Recruitment is on. Candidates aspiring to work with International NGOs can seize this opportunity and apply for the latest jobs in this organisation.
We will be guiding you on how to successfully apply for the latest jobs at Medecins San Frontieres. You do get to learn the necessary qualifications/requirements you need to get a job position with this organisation. Also, you will get to know the skills that are necessary for you to possess in other to ace the job recruitment process.
About Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF)
Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) is an international, private, non-governmental, non-profit humanitarian organization. Our organization offers assistance to populations in distress, to victims of natural or man-made disasters, to victims of armed conflict, without discrimination irrespective of race, religion, creed or political affiliation. We have been working in Nigeria since February 1996. A Memorandum of Understanding between Medecins Sans Frontieres and the Federal Government of Nigeria facilitates this. We are at present co-operating with the Federal Ministry of Health, and State and Local Government departments of health on various health projects.
Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) Job Recruitment
How To Apply For Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) Job Recruitment
This is simple, yet complex for some people. Here at graduatejob Portal, we make it very easy for an applicant to apply for their favourite jobs.
To apply for any Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) Job Recruitment on graduatejob.com.ng, follow the steps below
- On the table above
- Select your preferred job position and click “APPLY HERE”
- Read the job post carefully and see if you are qualified
- Then apply under the “Method of Application” this can either be through email or the job portal.
- Also, order your past questions and Interview Tips.
- Follow Us on Twitter for recent updates on the job
General Requirement and Qualification
It is important to know that each job opening comes with its requirement which much is met to be able to get through. However, there is a general requirement for mostly all jobs which includes;
- Applicants must be graduates.
- Working experience in a related job role
- Experience in NGO jobs or volunteer jobs
- Applicant must be medically fit
- Good interpersonal, communication, and planning skills
- Must be 18 years and above
Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) Job Recruitment Application Deadline
Every Job has got a deadline. Carefully read through the job post to see when the application will be closing.
Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) Job Salary
Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) pays well. However, salary is based on the Job position. Read through the job post to see the salary for each.
- N-Power Recruitment; FG to Begin Enrollment of the third batch of N-Power
- MTN Foundation Scholarship
- ECOWAS Recruitment
- Airtel Nigeria Recruitment
- Society for Family Health (SFH) Recruitment
- Technical Skills Training Programme Anambra _Industrial Training Fund (ITF) – NECA / Innoson Kiara Academy Technical Skills Development Project (TSDP)
ATTENTION!!! Click here to JOIN OUR TELEGRAM CHANNEL, Where you can first-hand Job Alerts on High paying and available Job Vacancies IMMEDIATELY