Willers Solutions Limited Recruitment is currently ongoing read through this guide to understand how to apply. Are you an aspiring candidate looking to apply for this recruitment? Then, this is a piece of information you need for a successful job application at Willers Solutions.
In this guide, we do explain how to apply for jobs at Willers Solution, Qualifications requirement as well as Mistakes you should avoid when applying. Carefully read through.
About Willers Solution Limited
We are a fast-paced business management solutions firm with an array of value offerings to Corporate organisations. We work in all major sectors of the economy engaging highly trained and sector-experienced Consultants. Willers Solutions Limited is an indigenous firm with cutting edge value proposition geared towards value maximisation. Our focus is on creating and managing change in organisations by formulating and implementing customer-centric strategies.
1b, Mike Ogunbowale Close, Off Chevron Roundabout, Gbagada, Lagos.
Latest Jobs at Willers Solutions Limited
|Job Vacancies||View Descriptions and Apply|
|Office Assistant||APPLY HERE|
It is important to note that only recent openings are on the table also we update this table to only contain recent jobs only.
How to Apply for Willers Solutions Limited Recruitment
To apply for Willers Solutions Limited Recruitment kindly follow the steps below.
- Click on the job you are suitable for, on the table
- Click on the “Apply Here” link, which will direct you to the job detail where you can properly apply for the job.
- Use the ” Method of Application” on the job description to apply for the job.
- Follow us on Tweeter to get the latest news about the recruitment
- Subscribe to our newsletter for recent job updates
General Requirements for Willers Solutions Limited Recruitment
All applicants should note that the requirement for Genesis Group Recruitment is strictly dependent on the job role they are applying for. However, here are the general requirements that should possess;
- A Degree from a Recognized Institution from any discipline.
- At least 5 credit in O’Level certificate
- Applicants Must not exceed 35 years old at the time of application. (Age Limit varies).
- Applicants must only apply ones, as multiple applications may result in disqualification.
- Soft skills such as communication skills, Teamwork, Leadership, sales, analytic are of great importance.
- Relevant Hard skills will be an advantage
Mistakes you Should Avoid when Applying.
- Enter your correct details when applying
- Present the right documents
- Avoid multiple application
- Tailor your resume to meet the job description you are applying for as well as your cover letter.