Winco Foam Industries Limited Recruitment is currently ongoing. Applicants should read very carefully for legit information concerning Winco Foam Industries Limited Jobs. This article is poise to answer some question applicants frequently ask about Winco Foam Industries Limited Recruitment. Questions such as the ones below will be properly addressed in this guideline. We urge you to read carefully for better understanding.
- How Can I Apply for Winco Foam Industries Limited Recruitment?
- How do I get Job updates on Winco Foam Industries Limited Recruitment?
- Is Winco Foam Industries Limited Recruitment out?
- When is Winco Foam Industries Limited Recruitment Application Closing Date?
- How much does Winco Foam Industries Limited pay their employees?
Follow carefully as we address these frequently asked questions on Winco Foam Industries Limited Recruitment.
About Winco Foam Industries Limited
Winco Foam Industries Limited is a wholly indigenous private limited company incorporated on March 18th 1983. The company since 1978 has been operating in Nigeria as one of the leading commercial organizations involved in so many activities including foam manufacturing and trading activities.
Latest Job Openings at Winco Foam Industries Limited
|Vacant Positions||View Job Detail and Apply|
|Human Resources Manager||APPLY HERE|
All Jobs on the table above are current job openings at Winco, Applicant should apply. we will only post recent jobs when updating.
How to Apply for Winco Foam Industries Limited Recruitment
To apply for any job openings in Winco foam industries, kindly follow the steps below
- From the table, select the job you wish to apply for
- Click on the “APPLY HERE” link to open up the job on the portal
- Read carefully the job description to determine if you are eligible for the job
- Use the “Method of Application” Which could be email address, website application portal or physical company address to apply.
- Join our Tweeter Community for recent updates about the job.
- Also, Subscribe to our mail newsletter for updates on this recruitment and other Jobs
Mistakes to Avoid
Applicants should avoid the following mistakes, as it will help them in the application process and stand a good chance of getting to the final stage.
- Avoid applying on deadline days. Apply on time
- Apply for this recruitment by yourself.
- Key in all necessary information when applying
- Provide all necessary documentation needed for this recruitment.
- Avoid applying multiple times as this might lead to disqualification
- Don’t just apply and think that is all, Follow our Tweeter Community and keep yourself abreast with latest updates on this recruitment
- Don’t pay anyone for this Application. It is Free!.
General Qualifications and Requirements
Applicants applying for this recruitment must possess any of the following.
- A degree (B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND) in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Candidates must not be above 30 years at the time of application
- Soft Skills such as Teamwork, Communication skills, sales, analytical skill, critical thinker and more.
- Relevant Hard skills on the job you are applying for.
- Must be computer literate.
Salary Structure of Winco Foam Industries Limited
On Average, This organisation pays employees N79,000 per month. This is an average salary from four positions. You can make further research on the salary.
However, It is important to note that the salary differs for different job positions and level.
All Job application deadline is on the Job post. Read carefully when applying to see the closing date for the job you are applying for.
For more details about this recruitment, kindly use the comment box. You can also join our Tweeter community where we share updated information on jobs.
- SPIE Oil & Gas Services Recruitment
- Mikado Nigeria Limited Recruitment
- Google Nigeria Recruitment
- Nestle Nigeria Recruitment
- Enugu Electricity Distribution Company (EEDC) Recruitment
- KPMG Recruitment | Application Portal
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment for Graduates
- 7Up Bottling Company Recruitment in Nigeria
- Pruvia Integrated Limited Recruitment | Application Portal