World Health Organization Recruitment 2021 is currently ongoing, Candidates aspiring to work with WHO should quickly apply for jobs.
Are you aspiring to work with the world health organisation? then this is an opportunity for you to learn how to apply for these jobs successfully.
WHO is an international body, Most WHO jobs are classified as international or humanitarian jobs.
The World Health Organization is a specialized agency of the United Nations responsible for international public health. The WHO Constitution, which establishes the agency’s governing structure and principles, states its main objective as “the attainment by all peoples of the highest possible level of health.
Latest Job Vacancies at World Health Organisation
|JOB POSITION||VIEW AND APPLY|
|Human Resources Officer||APPLY HERE|
All jobs are currently open for application. Candidates are advised to apply using the link on the table above.
- University Degree publicly Health, Global Health, Human Resource Management or other relevant Degrees.
- Health Coverage and health workforce strengthening work within the local, state, national and international arena.
- Leadership and time management and resource management skills.
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, coaching, interpersonal, and verbal and written language skills.
How to apply for World Health Organization Recruitment 2021
To apply for the continued World Health Organization recruitment 2020, make sure you have read all the presented requirements. Moreover, make certain you slot in.
- Click here and add your email, to urge Latest recruitment updates
- Next, click here to go to the WHO Portal (https://www.who.int/careers/en/)
- Pick employment opening,
- Read the wants,
- Next, apply for any of the work openings
- Follow Us on Twitter for more WHO Job updates
Application closing date?
The World Health Organization job vacancies 2021 application deadline is specified on the job post. Kindly click on the job you wish to apply for and check the closing date.
Disclaimer: Graduatejob Does not have any influence on the continued registration. What we do provide, are the required information required for you to be selected on the recruitment registration program.