Website Alan & Grant
Senior Accounts Manager at Alan & Grant, Interested and qualified candidates should Apply. See more Accounting Jobs.
Alan & Grant – Our work is focused on creating innovative HR and Organizational Development Solutions aimed at Performance Improvement & Business Growth. We currently serve clients across various sectors of the Economy from locations in Jos, Port Harcourt and Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Accounts Manager
Location: Surulere, Lagos
Job type: Full time
Industry: Financial Services
Account Manager at Alan & Grant
- Incumbent is responsible to achieve sales target assigned for respective financial year on a quarterly basis.
- Monitor and drive all sales activities from creating opportunities on Commercial and Enterprise Business Unit.
- Align and coordinate with Commercial Business Unit team and Enterprise Business Unit team and to closing deals and ensuring customer satisfaction, leveraging on sustained existing customer, create new customers and OEM network as well as generating new networks on a quarterly basis.
- He / she is responsible for team members’ capacity building, professional growth, management feedback in addition to effective supervision of all administrative tasks related to sales.
- Achieve agreed Sales Target.
- Build and manage long-term business relationships at C’ level in all the accounts.
- Manage accounts directly, build, nurture and deliver assigned business from those accounts.
- Developing new sales opportunities and help sales team achieve their targets.
- Supervise Sales Executives to ensure improved productivity and exceed sales target.
- Participate in OEM and Client events.
- Write OEM Sales Certifications
- Prepare reports on all accounts and transactions.
- Work closely with Sales Executives to track account targets and monitor sales.
- Ensure all Sales Executives are up-to-date professionally via one- on- one/team’s meetings and formal training sessions.
- Provide continuous feedback and mentoring support.
- Ensure orders have the correct prices, discounts, product numbers and delivered according to customer’s specifications.
- Maintain sales records, prepare reports, and provide financial information to the finance department.
- Training sales staff and ensuring staff meet their quotas and goals.
- Managing budgets for travel expense
- Ensure adherence to laws, regulations, and policies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field
- At least 10 years proven experience in a sales position
- Good network within OEMs (Cisco / HPE / Nutanix / VMware / DELLEMC // Fortinet / PaloAlto / Microfocus, etc.
- Good Distributors / Suppliers’ network
- Knowledge of sales metrics.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit alanandgrant.zohorecruit.com.