Website Yardoak Project
Yardoak is an indigenous woodwork, automation and system integration company that has built a reputation for exceeding customer expectations by leveraging modern architectural techniques to create unique, distinct and custom made furniture designs for residential and commercial spaces.
Financial Accountant – NYSC at Yardoak Project, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Accountant – NYSC
Location: Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: NYSC
Financial Accountant – NYSC at Yardoak Project
- Reconciling the company’s bank statements and bookkeeping ledgers
- Completing analysis of the employee expenditures
- Managing income and expenditure accounts
- Generating the company’s financial reports using income and expenditure data
- Keeping a check on the company’s finances based on financial status
- Filing and remitting taxes and other financial obligations
- Initiating and managing financial and accounting software used by the company
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree
- 0-2 experience is required
- Must be less than 27 years old
- Must be very proficient with the use of Microsoft office
- Must stay within Ajah environs.
- NYSC only
- Must be willing to work during the weekends
Application Closing Date
24th January, 2024.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com