Website Prosperity Microfinance Bank Nigeria Limited
Accounts Assistant at Prosperity Microfinance Bank Nigeria Limited, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs.
Prosperity Microfinance Bank Nigeria Limited (PMBank) is a Microfinance Bank incorporated in Nigeria with the Corporate Affairs Commission of Nigeria in March 2005 under the provisions of the Companies and Allied Matters Act CAP C20 LFN 2004 with registration number RC 620230 and commenced operations on 10th October 2005. It is licensed to carry on the business of microfinance banking by the Central Bank of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts Assistant
Location: Benin, Edo
Employment Type: Full-time
Accounts Assistant at Prosperity Microfinance Bank Nigeria Limited
The Accounts Assistant assist the Financial Controller in doing the following:
- Drive the financial efficiency of the bank
- Develop and own key financial processes including budgeting, internal control, financial accounting, and reconciliation
- Ensure the full and prompt implementation of internal and external audit recommendations
- Liaise with the CBN and other regulatory agencies
- Collate and consolidate trial balance and financial reports
- Prepare comprehensive, proactive, and timely financial and management information including tax, cash flow, and statutory accounts
- Prepares CBN returns
- Prepares credit and debit vouchers for expenses.
- Prepares monthly bank accounts reconciliation.
- Candidates possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com