Website Workforce Group
Audio Visual Specialist at Workforce Group, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs
Workforce Group is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organizational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Audio Visual Specialist
Audio Visual Specialist at Workforce Group
- We are looking to hire a Video curator editor to join our team. A creative, out-of-the-box thinker, capable of translating marketing messages into compelling visual stories that are consistent with the brand.
Role responsibilities also include:
- Structuring training slides into courses.
- Creating compelling visual stories for advertising and marketing objectives while maintaining creative, technical, and brand standards.
- Produces and/or directs video content for YouTube and other video platforms.
- Manage the production of video content (shooting, editing, motion graphics, and uploading) for use on the organization’s video channels.
- B.Sc / HND in any discipline
- 2 – 4 year work experience
- Excellent understanding of AV and IT systems
- Up-to-date awareness of AV technologies and their features
- Expertise in video conferencing and broadcast systems.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit select.alldayhr.com.