Website Montego Upstream Services Limited
Human Resources / Administrative Executive at Montego Upstream Services Limited, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs
Montego Upstream Services Limited is an independent diversified natural resources company that was founded in 2010. The company’s line of business includes providing professional engineering services. We apply skill, market intelligence and entrepreneurial aptitude to everything we do. By being efficient, flexible and proactive, we add value for our customers and stakeholders. We act responsibly, focusing on the long-term and investing in assets, infrastructure and relationships. By employing local nationals, we build strong relationships with local communities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources / Administrative Executive
Human Resources / Administrative Executive at Montego Upstream Services Limited
- Provide professional Human Resources / Administrative support for Montego’s outstation location
- Maintain up to date and accurate physical and electronic employee records, ensuring these are updated regularly.
- Provide the required admin support for the various HR activities such as recruitment, on-boarding, etc.
- Provide a monthly payroll report detailing all changes, deductions, etc.
- Liaise with learning service providers and ensure employees are informed of all scheduled learning events well in advance.
- Monitor and provide periodic and ad hoc reports on attendance, leave administration, etc.
- Implement the agreed facilities management programme for a specific office location.
- Manage office equipment in a specific office location, ensuring periodic maintenance and management of consumables
- Ensure service providers for janitorial services, etc. provide services in line with contract terms and SLAs.
- Provide inputs into and track the performance of the admin budget for a specific office location.
- Liaise with relevant government agencies, regulators, etc. with respect to the office and fleet in a specific location. ensuring prompt settlement of fees and rates and compliance to all provisions.
- Provide travel support and protocol services to all employees and guests of Montego at a specific location.
- Liaise with relevant service providers e.g. hotels,
- Track and provide reports on the state of rent, subscriptions, utility bills, etc. for a specific office location, ensuring no service disruption by providers.
- Provide periodically and ad hoc reports on facilities, office equipment, vehicles, etc. at a specific location.
- Ensure the proper maintenance of vehicles at a specific location, ensuring availability for operations.
Qualification And Experience
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree
- 5 years experience in Human Resources / Administration
- Oil and Gas experience will be an advantage
Application Closing Date
25th February, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com