Website Fountline Telecommunications
Administrative Officer at Fountline Telecommunications, Interested applicant should see job details and apply. Click for more Jobs at Fountline Telecommunications
Fountline Telecommunications is an organization that provides voice transmission services, managing, supervising and providing technical advice on telecommunications systems. Receiving feedback, identifying users’ needs, requirements and mobilizing existing technology to meet their criteria. It was founded by Rukkaya Mohammed in the year 1990 and its located within Kaduna metropolis.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Administrative Officer at Fountline Telecommunications
- Successful Administrative Officer will act as the point of contact for all employees, providing administrative support and managing their queries. Main duties include managing office stock, preparing regular reports e.g. expenses and office budgets and organizing company record
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Maintain and update company databases
- Book meeting rooms as required
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned
- Arrange travel and accommodations
- Schedule in-house and external events
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Answer queries by employees and clients
- Update office policies as needed
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree / HND qualification with work experience of 0-3 years with certification.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Additional qualifications in Office Administration are a plus.
- Corp members are advised to apply respectively as creativity and your level of leadership will be major selection criteria.
- Proven work experience as an Administrative Officer, Administrator or similar role
- Solid knowledge of office procedures
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically)
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
N60,000 – N70,000 / Month.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF format to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as the subject of the email
7th May, 2021.
Note: Corp members are advised to apply as interns
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org