WorQulture - Our client is one of Africa’s leading beauty businesses, with collaborations and partnerships within and outside Africa, whose work touches all aspects of beauty ranging from beauty consultancy, recommendations, procedures and services. They also provide (digital) marketing, communication & advisory services to beauty brands and businesses all over the world.
Administrative Officer at One of Africa’s Leading Beauty Businesses – WorQulture, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Officer
Employment Type: Full-time (Hybrid)
Availability to start: As soon as possible
Administrative Officer at One of Africa’s Leading Beauty Businesses – WorQulture
- Our client is in search of an Administrative officer with great experience who will assist and perform clerical and administrative tasks such as answering phone calls, sorting mail and maintaining office supplies.
- The ideal candidate will also support colleagues and assist to resolve issues and play an integral role in the daily operations and administrative functions of the company.
- Responding to inquiries by mail, phone call, text message and on social media platforms
- Handling client membership plans and updating member records
- Archive and retrieve records as needed.
- Organizing filing systems for important and confidential company documents
- Assist with coordinating internal and external meetings, events etc.
- Prepare meeting agendas, take minutes, and distribute them as necessary.
- Create business proposals on behalf the company
- Managing inventory of office supplies, in charge of office maintenance and upkeep.
- Provide administrative assistance to employees and managers.
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND
- Minimum of one (1) year experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Proficiency in Ms Tools; word, excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent time management, project organization, and follow-through skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Proactive and ready to take initiative.
N70,000 – N100,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
14th November, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.