Website Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC)
Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) - Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, the Ikeja Electric (IE), Nigeria's largest power distribution network, came into existence on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
Human Resources (HR) Outsourcing Officer at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC), Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs at IKEDC
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources (HR) Outsourcing Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Human Resources (HR) Outsourcing Officer at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC)
- Candidate will be responsible for assisting the HR Outsourcing Lead in liaising with resourced employees and outsource vendors to drive operational processes and deliver excellent HR services to the company.
- Handle the administrative processing of grievance issues and escalations from third party provider.
- Manage resourced employee’s onboarding process; ensures the appropriate resourced employee’s paperwork (ie identity card) is completed accurately.
- Support in the administration of Performance Management processes for resourced employee’s e.g. performance objective drafting, performance appraisal administration etc.
- Prepare letters, reports and various documents relating to the outsourcing process as required.
- Provide support in the computation of outsourced employees Payroll
- Ensure that resourced employees receive their work tools within specified timelines.
- Coordinate the monthly validation of all currently engaged employees in IE.
- Monitor Service Level Agreements, contract expiration and renewals.
- Oversee the administration of health insurance packages and other benefits such as Leave etc. accrued to the resourced employees.
- Create & maintain database on all resourced employees to ensure quick retrieval of information.
- Support the outsourced vendor, organize and host town hall meetings; prepare minutes of meeting and track action points
- Provide necessary support to ensure the accountability, transparency and regulatory requirements of the company are met.
- Comply with Quality Management System / Occupational Health & Safety requirements including objectives and applicable regulations relating to assigned jobs.
- Carry out any other duties and projects as required.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications and work experience.
Application Closing Date
23rd November, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.