Aitechma is recruiting suitably qualified candidates for the position of Angular – Front End Developer, Interested persons should see the job detail and apply. See more IT Jobs
Job Title: Angular – Front End Developer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Contract (3 – 12 months)
Aitechma is one of the most trusted names in the IT space delivering technology innovation in Africa. Our digital transformation strategies, problem-solving benchmarks and agile business models enable our clients to digitize, scale, and transform into high-performance businesses.
Angular – Front End Developer at Aitechma
- We are looking to hire an experienced AngularJS Developer to join our dynamic team. As a lead developer, you will be responsible for creating a top-level coding-base using Angular best practices. Your role will require you to implement an exciting and streamlined user experience in the form of a Java-based desktop and mobile web-app.
- Ultimately, a top-class AngularJS Developer can design and build a streamlined application to company specifications that perfectly meet the needs of the user.
- Designing and developing user interfaces using AngularJS best practices.
- Adapting interface for modern internet applications using the latest front-end technologies.
- Developing product analysis tasks.
- Making complex technical and design decisions for AngularJS projects.
- Developing application codes and unit tests in AngularJS, Java Technologies, and Rest Web Services.
- Conducting performance tests.
- Consulting with the design team.
- Ensuring high performance of applications and providing support.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar.
- Previous work experience as an AngularJS Developer.
- Proficient in CSS, HTML, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Critical thinker and good problem-solver.
Application Deadline: 10th July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.