Website Sobaz Nigeria Limited
Audit Officer at Sobaz Nigeria Limited, Interested and qualified candidates should see the job details and Apply. Click for more Jobs at Sobaz Nigeria
Sobaz Nigeria Limited, a top Petroleum Marketing and distribution company is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Audit Officer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
Audit Officer at Sobaz Nigeria Limited
- Responsible for planning and guaranteeing independent and objective assurance on the management of risk throughout the organisation.
Audit Planning and Design:
- Develop an annual audit plan using input from the team and stakeholders to identify priorities and resource requirements for the year.
- Schedule and assign audits to team members, ensuring effective use of people resources.
- Report to the Board of Directors at the required intervals on internal audit assignments including planned reviews, investigations, risk advisory work and all other duties assigned.
- Develop the team’s engagement with and support of major business change programmes thus ensuring that appropriate consideration of risk and control is given to all change initiatives.
- Oversee and provide quality control for the department’s audit, to ensure departmental mandate and business goals are met and that professional standards are maintained at all times.
- Plan and coordinate financial, regulatory, compliance and operational reviews.
- Conduct regular financial risk assessment and identify controls in place to mitigate identified risk.
- Perform audit procedures to test the reliability of established controls within the organisation.
- Identify control gaps and opportunities for improvement.
- Ensure corporate assets are safeguarded and accounted for at all times. Risk:
Develop a risk register and include level of risk and proposed mitigants. People and Process Management:
- Consistently develop and review of internal control policies and procedures.
- Build relationships with leaders across the organisation to understand issues and identify areas for improvement for the organisation as a whole.
- Develop new methodologies to improve the audit process, making it “easier” for the organisation to request audits and implement recommendations.
- Keep abreast of developments in Corporate Governance and Risk Management practices and advise the business accordingly.
- Provide assistance to the business in meeting regulatory requirements.
- Manage and oversee team performance through performance planning, coaching and performance appraisals.
- Handle performance issues, discipline as necessary and address poor standards, ensuring department targets and customer satisfaction is not compromised.
Academic Qualifications and Skills
- Advanced Degree MSc., MBA / PhD in Finance, Economics, Accounting or any related business degree.
- Professional Qualifications / Membership to professional bodies.
- Full membership of relevant professional bodies such as the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria ICAN, ACCA.
- Must have 3-8 years work experience.
- MS Office proficiency.
- Behavioural Competencies / Attributes
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent, negotiation, communication, business.
- Presentation and people management skills
N60,000 – N70,000 / Month
Application Closing Date
15th June, 2021.
For enquiry, Please call: 08165253190.
To apply for this job please visit email@example.com.