Website Moniepoint Incorporated
Moniepoint is a global business payments and banking platform and recently became QED Investors’ first investment in Africa. We are the partner of choice for over 600,000 businesses of all sizes, powering the dreams of SMBs and providing them with equal access to the tools they need to grow and scale. Moniepoint Incorporated (formerly TeamApt Inc.) was founded with the vision to create a society where everyone experiences financial happiness. We are the parent company of TeamApt Limited, a Central Bank of Nigeria(CBN) licensed Switch and Processor, and Moniepoint Microfinance Bank, a CBN-licensed Microfinance Bank.
Compensation and Benefits Specialist at Moniepoint Incorporated, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Compensation and Benefits Specialist
Compensation and Benefits Specialist at Moniepoint Incorporated
- The Compensation and Benefits Specialist will work with the People Operations Team to oversee and administer compensation and benefits for all Moniepoint employees in Nigeria and Diaspora.
- Managing the entire payroll process from end to end which includes monthly salary, tax and pension remittance, insurance and EOR services
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage payroll process for every pay cycle or period.
- Ensure Moniepoint compensation practices are in compliance with current and relevant laws, regulations, best practices as well as Company policies.
- Collaborate with HR leadership and management to develop strategic compensation plans that align with the organization’s business objectives and support talent retention and attraction.
- Conduct research and market analysis to determine competitive salary ranges and compensation packages for various job roles within Moniepoint.
- Integrate compensation and benefits with Moniepoint’s performance management process to link employee performance with rewards effectively.
- Coordinate C&B processes like the salary planning, bonus planning, new benefits introduction, etc
- Collaborate with Finance and People Operations teams to develop and manage the compensation and benefits budget effectively.
- Utilize People information systems to maintain accurate records of compensation and benefits data
- Evaluate job positions and establish appropriate salary grades or pay scales based on job responsibilities, qualifications, and market standards.
- Analyze compensation data and benefits utilization to identify trends and make data-driven decisions to improve the effectiveness of compensation and benefits program
- Bachelor’s Degree in any relevant discipline,
- A Master’s Degree in a relevant discipline would be an advantage.
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant work and industry experience.
- Extensive knowledge of Excel, HRIS and Payroll management systems.
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation practices, federal and state respective employment laws.
- Experience with managing compensation cycles for international hires.
- Experience with working with Employer of Record Services.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
- Strong business acumen and relationship management skills.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Global & cultural awareness.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit boards.eu.greenhouse.io.