Website Polaris Bank Limited
Polaris Bank was established by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) on September 21, 2018 to offer commercial banking services to the Nigerian public. The bank commenced services on the same day, having purchased the assets and assumed certain liabilities of the defunct Skye Bank.With a footprint of over 350 branches across the country, Polaris Bank prides itself in delivering exceptional customer experience, leveraging best in class/state of the art Information Communication Technology (ICT). By focusing on ICT solutions across multiple service delivery channels (mobile banking, ATMs, POS and online platforms) Polaris Bank maintains a pivotal role in the Nigerian banking industry, providing customers with simple, convenient and secured banking services.
Business & Data Analyst at Polaris Bank Limited, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business & Data Analyst
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-Time
Business & Data Analyst at Polaris Bank Limited
- Providing analysis and delivering insight that links financial reports to business strategies
- To ensure implementation and proper management of the division’s financial performance framework.
- To engage stakeholders periodically for scorecard review in line with changes in industry requirements, regulations, functions and competion and all other issues that may arise.
- To provide support for the division in reviewing its performance against bank and industry.
- To ensure the correctness of the division balances on the MIS (Management Information System) reporting application.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Create budgets and forecasts for the directorate in a timely manner.
- Perform monthly balance sheet, income statement variance analysis.
- Identify and collate appropriate data for performance measurement
- Generate and communicate business performance to end users.
- Hold robust financial/business performance dialogues.
- Resolution of all MIS and scorecard related issues with stakeholders
- Provide periodic competitive analysis for business unit.
- Assist in the resolution of conflicts arising from Scorecards, MIS, Expense control, Budget of these BUs.
- Facilitate enlightenment/training sessions on scorecards and other Performance Initiatives.
- Identify and implement process efficiency improvement initiatives.
- Establish clear metrics, targets and accountabilities for all functions in the Directorate
- Leads the resolution of conflicts arising from Budget, MIS, Scorecards of these groups
- Ensure rewards, consequences and actions.
- Ensure proper management of adhoc assignments as may be determined by the Divisional Head.
- Ensure that information assets are classified according to the PolarisBank classification scheme.
- Ensure that information assets are properly labelled.
- Monitor the security condition of information assets.
- First Degree in Accounting, Statistics; Finance, Science or Engineering related programs.
- Master’s Degree/Professional certification in Accounting or Finance will be an added advantage.
- Experience in Business Development Support or Strategic Planning.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite.
- Experience in Performance Management.
- Five years industry experience and at least two years in a senior-level banking operations or performance monitoring position.
Key Competency Requirements:
- Knowledge of banking operations, banking services/products, business processes, and performance management principles.
- Knowledge of Process Design and Implementation principles.
- Knowledge of automated financial and accounting reporting, and performance measurement systems.
- Ability to analyze financial and operational data, and prepare performance reports, statements, and financial projections
- Ability to motivate teams to produce quality materials within tight timeframes and concurrently manage several projects
- Ability to work with others and in teams
- Ability to participate in and facilitate group meetings.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit polarisplus-adhoc.polarisbanklimited.com.