Website PrepClass Nigeria
Business Developer / Grant Writer at PrepClass Nigeria, Interested Candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs at PrepClass
PrepClass is an indigenous EdTech company that provides learning and academic alternatives and offers a tailored learning program both physically and online. As an educational technology business, our primary focus is linking learners with qualified tutors. Our goal is to break the formal education norm by offering – to our clients – tutors, who can effectively communicate and impact our clients/learners with what they want to know.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Developer / Grant Writer
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Business Developer / Grant Writer at PrepClass Nigeria
- We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Developer/grant writer to help us expand our clientele. You will be at the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
- The goal is to help improve our brand recognition and drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Preparing sales contracts; following company rules and guidelines.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 2 years of work experience.
- Experience in sales, marketing, or related field.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Proven working experience as a business development manager.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to manage complex projects and Multi-task.
- Eager to expand the company with new sales, clients, and territories.
- Experienced at preparing and presenting quarterly goals and forecasts for future projects.
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel).
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.