Website Ruff n Tumble
Business Development Manager at Ruff n Tumble, Qualified candidates should see the job details and Apply. Click for more Jobs at Ruff n Tumble
Ruff n Tumble is Nigeria’s Leading Clothing Brand for Cool teens and Kids with an international appeal. At Ruffntumble, we design, produce and retail clothing for boys and girls from newborn to sixteen -year olds (0-16 yrs).
Our style is trending with pieces that allow the young dynamic Nigerian to express their personal style. We have evolved over the years as the favourite brand for children’s clothing in Nigeria as well as the leader in our niche market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager at Ruff n Tumble
- Ability to drive sales through Business to Business (B2B) and Business to customer (B2C) Sales
- Ability to develop and execute plans to acquire business contracts for a garment manufacturing organization from both governmental and non-governmental organizations
- Stay informed of new business opportunities
- Contact potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Plan and oversee new business initiatives.
- Conduct research on organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Prepare requests for business proposals
- Draft and review contracts
- Manage several projects at a time
- Strategically determine the business expansion
- Following industry trends locally and internationally
- Attend conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Develop goals for the team and business growth and ensure they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills
- First Degree from a reputable higher institution
- A Master’s Degree would be an added advantage
- Minimum 7 years experience in the field
- Strong tenacity and drive to seek new business and meet or exceed targets
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Strong ability to assess and understand the financial impact of business and opportunities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Resilient and strong negotiation skills.
Application Closing Date
4th August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Position as the subject of the e-mail.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org