Website An Oil and Gas Company
Business Development Officer (Entry Level) at an Oil and Gas Company, Qualified candidates should see the job details and Apply. Click for more Internship Jobs
An Oil and Gas company is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Job Category: Oil and Gas
Job Level: Entry Level
Business Development Officer (Entry Level) at an Oil and Gas Company
- The candidate will be responsible for driving sales and marketing initiatives, generating income, carrying out research.
- Identifying, recommending and generating new leads and business opportunities.
- Market the company’s services and generate income for the organization.
- Maintaining existing relationships and providing value for clients.
- Research and analyze for new business opportunities.
- Making cold callsand assist in sales presentations.
- Assist in sourcing for items and building relationships with the OEM’s(original equipment manufacturers).
- Assist in participating in bidding.
Required Skills / Qualification
- B.Sc in related discipline.
- At least 1-2 years of sales and marketing experience. Experience in the oil and gas sector is an added advantage.
- Self-motivated and process-driven.
- Knowledge of the oil and gas sector and key business drivers will be an added advantage.
- Proven record of successful marketing/sales deals closed.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office tools.
- Research skill.
- Strong networking and interpersonal skills
- Strong written, oral communication and presentation skills
- Candidates must be residein Lagos.
Application Closing Date
31st May 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and a copy of their passport photograph/picture to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org