Website Eat 'N' Go Limited
Eat 'N' Go Limited is a restaurant group on a mission to become the premier food operator in Africa. So far, our growing family consists of three international brands, Domino's Pizza, Cold Stone Creamery & Pinkberry. Eat ‘N’ Go limited officially started operation in August 2012 with the premier store at 4, Saka Tinubu Victoria Island, Lagos. Today, Eat N' Go has about 100 stores (outlet) across Nigeria and still growing.
E-Commerce Executive at Eat ‘N’ Go Limited, qualified candidates should see the job details and apply. Click for more Jobs
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: E-Commerce Executive
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
E-Commerce Executive at Eat ‘N’ Go Limited
- The overall responsibility is driving online sales growth for the company. The role involves ownership of brand owned ecommerce pages, including coupon management and tracking, uploading and scheduling and reporting.
- The individual will be responsible for tracking sales and reporting online sales growth.
- The person will be working with and reporting to the E-commerce Manager and will be supporting the brand Digital Executive in the execution of digital/online campaigns.
- Tracking of sales on the company’s website.
- Ensuring description, images, font sizes and prices are properly updated on the website.
- Track the performance of all products.
- Tracking and staying abreast of all 3rd party sites with company’s products.
- Monitoring sales on all 3rd party sites.
- Tracking of competitive brands and online presence.
- Work with internal marketing, digital, creative team and global business unit to drive innovation and increase the performance of the online sales growth for the business.
- Create brand awareness and media communications activities.
- Create product positioning and messaging to ensure products success in the marketplace.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing.
- 1-2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Experience in overseeing digital marketing strategies.
- Understanding of web design and web analysis.
- Knowledge in digital marketing channels such as PPC, SEO, Social Media Display; affiliate marketing channel is a plus.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.