Website Dragnet Solutions Limited
Commercial Manager at Dragnet Solutions Limited, candidates should Apply. Click for more jobs at Dragnet Solutions Limited
Dragnet Solutions Limited – Our client, an integrated marine service and logistics provider in Nigeria, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Commercial Manager
Location: Calabar, Cross River
Commercial Manager at Dragnet Solutions Limited
- Our client is recruiting for the role of a Commercial Manager who will manage, innovate and develop sales opportunities to grow the company’s market share with a high premium on customer satisfaction.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Monitor market activity in the region and develop/maintain a reliable database of shipments with a bias for cargoes destined to the Eastern and northern parts of Nigeria as well as exports from these regions.
- Identify, evaluate and develop new business opportunities and feasibility reports supporting growth based on the insight derived from market analysis.
- Analyze revenue and operations statistics in order to have a full understanding of clients’ activities (past and present) and to forecast and plan for the future volume of business.
- Supply input through the General Manager on long-term objectives (that could be shared with other entities in the group).
- Set sales objectives in the short term and medium term.
- Generate and maintain periodic statistics of business activities in the terminal.
- Maintain an intelligence database of competitors’ tariffs and activities.
- Assesses risks and makes recommendations based on a thorough analysis of all factors involved in a business situation.
- Network with key industry players and relevant government functionaries to create a positive identification with the company’s Brand.
- Organize visits and follow-up with existing customers.
- Organize visits and follow-ups for potential and new customers.
- Circulate objectives and market strategy for the Commercial team.
- Plan and supervise the day-to-day activity of the Department and Co-ordinate activity in the Invoicing section.
- Supervise the preparation of proposals and tenders.
- Ensure that adequate contractual terms and conditions are negotiated.
- Determine tariff and lease rates and the value of the terminal real estate in conjunction with GM.
- Manage client lease agreements and ensure client satisfaction at all times.
- Liaise with Operation Department to improve interface between the two Departments to ensure clients satisfaction.
- Ensure that reporting is executed according to established procedures/SOP and within agreed deadlines.
- Prepare budget for the department (in liaison with Head Finance/Accounts) and monitor variance on regular basis.
Key Performance Indicators
- Sales and revenue growth
- Market Share Growth
- Customer satisfaction
- Marketing Intelligence
- Stakeholder Management
- Good University Degree; preferably at postgraduate level e.g. MBA
- Minimum of 10 years cognate work experience; 3 of which must have been at senior management level.
- Professional qualifications e.g. ICM, CIM, CIPS, etc. are an added advantage.
- Advanced knowledge of negotiation strategies, business development, and sales and marketing strategy.
- Working Knowledge of port and shipping industry is of critical advantage.
Job Competency Requirements:
- Marketing & Sales Management
- Business Communication
- Contract Management
- Ability to Process the Big Picture
- Advanced time management skills – comfortable and proactive working with deadlines
- Customer Focus
- Negotiation skills
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Advanced IT skills.
Application Closing Date
16th August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only successful applicants will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit www.dragnetscreening.ng.