Website Transsion Holdings
Transsion Holdings, the company formerly known as TECNO TELECOM LIMITED, established in July 2006, is a high-tech company specializing in the R&D, production, sale and service of mobile communication products. After years of development, Transsion has become an important part of the mobile phone industry and one of the major mobile phone manufacturers in the world. Currently, it has full ownership of three famous mobile phone brands TECNO, itel and Infinix, and an after-sales service brand Carlcare.
Community Operation Specialist at Transsion Holdings, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Community Operation Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
Community Operation Specialist at Transsion Holdings
About the job
- We are looking for a Community Operation Specialist to join the efforts driving monetization:
- Plan and manage the community events or cooperation activities to improve the content experience for users
- Responsible for the daily trends’ operation, including all platform trends monitoring, internal trends generation, and quality content recommendation.
- Analyze data and metrics on content consumption and implement an iterating strategy to improve the overall performance of in-app content.
- 1+ years of working in content-related project management or operations.
- Proficient in using Nigeria’s mainstream social and content platforms, staying informed about the latest trends and happenings, and demonstrating the ability to capitalize on them.
- Skilled in creating and repurposing engaging content, with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Competent in video production and graphic design skills, proficient in using tools such as Photoshop or AI is a plus.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com