Website Citizen Journalists Network
Content Writer Intern at Citizen Journalists Network, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs.
Citizen Journalists Network (CJN) is a community of everyday citizens given to the investigation of social welfare challenges of ordinary people and the timely provision of sustainable solutions to meet the needs of local communities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Writer Intern
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Content Writer Intern at Citizen Journalists Network
- Brainstorm with the professional editorial team for new ideas and strategies for effective content
- Research markets and industries to create content that is innovative and original
- Develop copy on a wide variety of topics for multiple platforms (such as the website, blogs, articles, and social media)
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Promote content on social media
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed.
- Create eye-catching and innovative headlines
- Collaborate with campaign managers, creative team, and designers.
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Excellent grammar and writing skills
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and Google Docs
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
28th February, 2022.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com