Website Outcess Solutions Nigeria Limited
Customer Service Representative at Outcess Solutions Nigeria Limited, Interested candidates should see the job details. Click for more Front Desk Jobs
Outcess is an integrated customer engagement and business process outsourcing company. At Outcess, we believe that digital technologies are driving a paradigm shift in how we live, work and play. This shift makes it possible and imperative for businesses to radically reshape how they interact and transact with customers and partners, seamlessly connecting and enhancing all aspects of their operations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Location: Opebi-Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Customer Service Representative at Outcess Solutions Nigeria Limited
- Build customer interest in the service and product offered by the company.
- Educate customers on new and existing products on the network.
- Effective and professional Brand cross selling of company products & services.
- Deliver world-class customer service by cross-selling with vibrancy and personal confidence.
- Provide accurate product information and serve as a knowledgeable resource for customers.
- Manage daily customer requests and enquiries during contact, ensuring issues are appropriately, accurately and promptly escalated for further escalation for resolution.
- Follow through on commitments made to customers in the course of selling.
Qualifications / Skills
- Interested candidates should possess a B.A / B.Sc / HND / Experienced OND / NCE / B.Tech / B.ED, B.Eng / NCE qualification.
- Candidate must have Completed NYSC very compulsory
- Candidate must reside within and around Opebi-Ikeja, Agege, Ogba, Ojodu Berger, Ikeja, Maryland, Iyanapaja, Ketu, Alapere, Obanikoro, Fadeyi, Stadium, Yaba, Mushin, Obalende, Mile12, Ojota, Bariga, Oworonshoki, Iyanaoworo, Oregun
- Applicant must not be more than 34years
- Good Communication skill
- Computer Literate
- Fluent in the English Language
Salary and Other Benefits
- N40,000 – N45,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
12th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “CSR Lagos” as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com